Recent content by MajorMoga

1. MajorMoga

F-18E SuperHornet(combat ready)_AV

My US Navy F/A-18E SuperHornet(COMBAT READY)!!!!!! Added a MG-42 machine gun in the nose of the aircraft(F.Y.I.- I do know that the real F/A-18E/F Super Hornets uses a 20mm vulcan rotating 6 barrel cannon and not a MG-42. I added for more stopping power and a greater rate of fire.) It is...
  2. MajorMoga

MajorMoga submitted a new upload: F-18E SuperHornet(combat ready)_AV View the Swap Page
  3. MajorMoga

F-18E SuperHornet(combat ready)_AV - Images

Images
  4. MajorMoga

MajorMoga updated F-18E SuperHornet(combat ready)_AV with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  5. MajorMoga

Langley AFB Fly-in

hey Maj. NUMBSKULLY its 44 min. left till Christmas!!!!!:D:D:D signing out bye:D
  6. MajorMoga

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL PILOTS(send pics)

Hey guys, Merry Christmas!!!!! :D:D:D Send your pictures of your Christmas flying, color schemes,AVs, and any formation flying or group flying. Hav a safe and happy holidays!!! :D:D
  7. MajorMoga

Langley AFB Fly-in

http://www.facebook.com/photo_search.php?oid=236402925675&view=all#/event.php?eid=236402925675
  8. MajorMoga

Langley AFB Fly-in

I'm Sorry Everyone I'm sorry that I havn't been hosting for a while. Langley AFB Fly-In will continue on December 27th And will have an "all out day" on December 31st through January 1st 2010. Really hope to see you there. :D:D:D
  9. MajorMoga

Not so Slowpoke V2_AV

The V2 of MY (Not So) Slowpoke. Added a 75cc engine instead of a 63+cc engine. Other than that' all is the same!!! LIKE I SAID LEAVE A 1 AS A VOTE!!!!!!!! :D:D:D
  10. MajorMoga

Not so Slowpoke V2_AV

MajorMoga submitted a new upload: Not so Slowpoke V2_AV View the Swap Page
  11. MajorMoga

Not so Slowpoke_AV

My (Not So)SlowPoke. Added a 63+cc engine. Edited control surfaces. And made it a bit stabler(removed rudder and moved COG). Be gentle with it if your curious about it and work your way up because it's a bit sensitive. But if you think you know enough(adout this plane) then go for it...
  12. MajorMoga

Not so Slowpoke_AV

MajorMoga submitted a new upload: Not so Slowpoke_AV View the Swap Page
  13. MajorMoga

Not so Slowpoke_AV - Images

Images
  14. MajorMoga

Not so Slowpoke_AV

MajorMoga updated Not so Slowpoke_AV with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  15. MajorMoga

F-18E SuperHornet_AV

My US Navy F/A-18E SuperHornet!!!!!! The Boeing F/A-18E/F Super Hornet is a 4.5+ generation[3] carrier-based multirole fighter aircraft. The F/A-18E single-seat variant and F/A-18F tandem-seat variant are larger and more advanced derivatives of the F/A-18C and D Hornet. The Super Hornet has an...
Back