Recent content by malmaz

1. malmaz

Beta version 10.00.0037 feedback thread

This did not work for me, still crashes when ESC pressed.
  2. malmaz

RF Evolution new Menu

Thank you, cleared that message ok.
  3. malmaz

RF Evolution new Menu

Thanks for that csgill75, Yes I have done that and got the legacy menu showing now plus the menu to the left, I have updated my display drivers, uninstalled and re installed RF evolution and still can not get the new menu up when I press the ESC button it just comes up with a error message and...
  4. malmaz

RF Evolution new Menu

I am using the older Interlink Plus controller
  5. malmaz

RF Evolution new Menu

new details for my desktop: Computer Information: Manufacturer: System manufacturer Model: System Product Name Form Factor: Desktop No Touch Input Detected Processor Information: CPU Vendor: AuthenticAMD CPU Brand: AMD Phenom(tm) 9950 Quad-Core Processor CPU...
  6. malmaz

RF Evolution new Menu

Hi Flapper Thanks for the info, I have updated the drivers on my computer as advised in your last link but it still closes evolution when i press ESC to to access the new menu. every thing else is working ok on evolution and RF 9.5 apart from this problem.
  7. malmaz

RF Evolution new Menu

On my new download RF evolution when I press the ESC button on my keyboard to show the new menu a error message pops up asking if I want to report it, yes or no, pressing either button then closes RF down, any help would be grateful, I have enclosed details of my desktop below. Computer...
  8. malmaz

Missing Menu Bars in Evolution w/ Windows 11

I have installed Evolution via steam running windows 10, I can get the the old menu showing like technoid explaned, but I try to get the new menu up by pressing ESC on my keyboard it comes up with a message saying an unexpected error happened and then closes realflight down,. Any ideas please?
Back