Recent content by mando

1. mando

4.5 to 5.5 upgrade

Ya Ya Ya :rolleyes: ,...........But ya got any ideas with getting the Nvidia control panel to load for access to the controls? I have icon but won't open.
  2. mando

4.5 to 5.5 upgrade

Thanks for the replys and advice guys. I am no puter dude at no stretch of the imagination, but I'll give it a whirl of cleaning it up some. I did get a GF 9800 GT 1024 card installed this evening with some good luck. I've graphics quality maxed on the sim, and it's running great now. I ended up...
  3. mando

4.5 to 5.5 upgrade

Thanks for the help fellas. I'll prob be back. :)
  4. mando

4.5 to 5.5 upgrade

Thanks for the reply.....looks like your both talking about the same card? Is this the same one ? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814133308&cm_re=GeForce_9800_GT-_-14-133-308-_-Product Looks like 80 bucks with rebate. Also approx 1 1/2 yrs old, but still has good reviews.
  5. mando

4.5 to 5.5 upgrade

Yeah, I should have done an attachment. I've done as suggested without much improvement. Any suggestions for a new graphics card for around a 100 bucks? Thanks......
  6. mando

4.5 to 5.5 upgrade

Hey fellas, would you look at my specs and point me in the correct direction. I upgraded from 4.5 to 5.5 and my puter is freezing up now. I used to have an occasional prob with freezing but the graphics card would recover. There's no recovery now, just a reboot to clear the freeze. I'm thinking...
  7. mando

My RF G4.5 has stopped working

Hey fellas, I've got the ame prob as described above. Also won't let me uninstall. I did set the DEP setting to no avail. I've scoured this forum and the tech support, short of contacting RF directly, have you guys got any ideas of how to correct this? Steve......
  8. mando

Knife Edge launcher Error

Well I figured the DEP setting out, but still won't launch......
  9. mando

Knife Edge launcher Error

My 4.5 has been running great, until today, and I am now gettin the "Knife Edge Launcher has Stopped Working" Could ya please tell me how to do the DEP thing? Thanks, Steve
  10. mando

Smoke Probs

The smoke has stopped working on all planes with 4.5. Anybody got a fix for me? I miss my smoke..... :(
  11. mando

Smoke Probs

I upgraded to 4.5 a few weeks ago, everything has been fine til the other day when the smoke has stopped working on all the models I've tried. I miss my smoke, you fellas have any ideas? Mando........
Back