Recent content by Martyg56

1. M

Where Are The Classic Aircraft ?

Thanks guys, I'll be sure to try out your suggestions ;- )
  2. M

I never meant it as a complaint - more a frustration ! With so many aircraft, it's difficult to find what I'm looking for. I have found the FW190 and it's great ! It would be great to have a search facility rather than going through the 300+ list. Maybe there is a search facility ??
  3. M

I have to strongly disagree !!! There are many scale RC models of warbirds - too many to list here !! I have found a nice FW 109 model in RF Evo - nice engine sound too. This will do for now ;- )
  4. M

I'm new to RF Evo and am struggling to find the aircraft that I'd expect to see on what is alledgedly the best RC flight sim available.... i.e. there are alot of planes on there for sure but where are Spitfire, Hurricane, Mosquito, Lancaster etc ?? RF Evo wasn't cheap. I'd expect these a/c to be...
  5. M

Spektrum Tx Calibration

OK guys, it looks like my calibration was saved - I've flown a few models after restarting the app etc and all appears to be good. Thanks for all your info ;- )(y)
  6. M

Spektrum Tx Calibration

Ah, so from what you're saying the calibration should be saved automatically ? No Pop-ups. Maybe the calibration is being saved? The reason I don't believe the calib is being saved is that when I exit and reload, and then go into the calibration procedure, the settings seem all to cock ?? (All...
  7. M

Spektrum Tx Calibration

Hi All. Is there a way to save the Calibration for my Spektrum D9 Tx/WS2000 dongle combo? It seems that I have to repeat the calibration step every single time I load RF Evo ?
  8. M

Can't run Evolution!

TBH I can't see the need for a separate control for those trim tabs ?? Why not simply keep them fixed and use the standard elevator trims on the Tx ?
  9. M

Can't run Evolution!

I've sorted it ! - well, after a fashion.... The problem lies in the fact that Donamy's Air Tractor is an 11 channel version and my Spektrum DX9/Dongle combo can only handle 8 channels. The offending Stab Trim is on channel 10 and in my setup is stuck at full down. Having gone to ch10 in physics...
  10. M

E-flite Air Tractor_EA

Aha !! Thanks Flapper - you've set me on the right track.... I've found that channel 10 controls the stab trim, and by resetting the trim from 0 to -100 renders the trim tab neutral. The sim now flies just fine. If only I could get the sprayer working !!
  11. M

E-flite Air Tractor_EA

Any ideas how to disable the stab trim? - Anyone ??
  12. M

Can't run Evolution!

And so I ended up buying yet another laptop and finally RF Evo works - phew. This said, the E-flite Air Tractor model, which should be a doddle to fly, is a bugger - why? - it's impossible to trim to fly level. Other models fly fine but not the AT. Any help appreciated.
  13. M

Can't run Evolution!

Thanks for so much trying to help Ryan. I've spent literally days now trying to get my newly purchased RF Evolution software to work. The best I've managed so far is to get it working by using the Deprecated Dx9 Beta on my windows 10 laptop. I was seriously considering investing in a brand new...
  14. M

Can't run Evolution!

I'm getting the exact same "Error loading DLL AppCore.dll" on my windows 8 machine. I have a Windows 10 machine aswell and RF Evo wont run on that either as it runs Directx 12 rather than 11 !! from what I've read, even a brand new machine won't solve these problems as the RF Evo software is...
  15. M

E-flite Air Tractor_EA

Well... I was really looking forward to having a great sim experience for my eflite AirTractor with RF Evolution. Sadly, even getting RF to work on my computer was a real PITA. Anyways, this aside my question relates to this Air Tractor simulation. Having finally downloaded it I have a question...
Back