Recent content by MastaMarksman

1. M

Model Request: F-22

I don't know if there is a specific place to post requests? But we absolutely need an F-22 model on Real Flight!
  2. M

Feature Suggestion: Software Voice/Switch Call Out's

I have documented the components needed to add reverse thrust. I started with the Viper 90mm that was programmed with Reverse Thrust. I have since added it to 3 different EDF's... Here's the Component's list. If you are interested... Adding Reverse Thrust: Radio -Output Channel 9 (Create...
  3. M

How to add thrust reverse to existing model

Did you ever find a solution? I am trying to do this as well. Thanks, -Masta
  4. M

flightengr, Did you have a wright up on adding reverse thrust to any model? I thought you had, but for the life of me, I can't find it! Thanks!
  5. M

What's interesting is that not all models are the same. IE: T-28 (4S) the retracts are channel 5.
  6. M

Thank you for the link. Any idea why RF assigns the gear to Channel 7? When Channel 5 is the standard for gear? I have to edit every single model and change the gear channel to 5. It's quite silly. Thanks! -MastaMarksman
  7. M

Hi, I don't know if this is the correct/best place to post this, but I couldn't seeming find a more fitting place. Suggestion #1: I would like to suggest as a future Feature Suggestion, that there be a way to set up switch change/voice call out's in the program, so that radio's like the...
Back