Recent content by master22

1. M

Hours logged?

He said he would join the forums. but why all the crazy chat here?
  2. M

Hours logged?

he is not on the forums
  3. M

Hours logged?

PLEASE NOTE: I do not want the answer to this, I am helping a friend. He askes: I reset my game, and wonder if I can edit a file and change my hours logged. any help? - tyler
  4. M

About the G6 movie in You Tube

what are you talking about? I cant understand you
  5. M

Mic help

:rolleyes:
  6. M

Mic help

:confused: :confused: :eek: :mad: :mad: I HAVE A REAL PROBLEM SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH REAlFLIGHT AND YOU GUYS WON'T HELP!!!!!
  7. M

Mic help

No, no it sounds reaLLY FAST! they cant hear what i say!
  8. M

Mic help

My microphone was working fine, untill my friends said I sounded weird. whatever I would say would be like 10x faster and high pitch. I tested the mic in another program and it worked fine. I replaces it, and It works fine but still wont work in realflight. do you think it a glitch?
  9. M

how do u use the grapple feature

jeffpn, im right, right? lol now your doing it yay lol :p
  10. M

Fun Racing track 1_AP

This is the First track in the "fun racing" system. sill level: Beginner Recommended cars: Delorain 65% and Team Los buggy Best lap time: 2min 48sec have fun :)
  11. M

Fun Racing track 1_AP

master22 submitted a new upload: Fun Racing track 1_AP View the Swap Page
  12. M

my swap files thread

Hey! I have a new system! It is a system where i make tracks and upload them, with a skill lever, best lap time, and recomended cars! :p
  13. M

jeffpns question: easy hes not good at pnncuation like me well im not really lol and about the video I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO DO IT HOW CAN I MAKE ONE?!?!?! :p
  14. M

The video was NOT for how to make a grapple heli. :mad:
  15. M

yes it is I made it :p
Back