Recent content by maximum overfly

1. M

Cirrus SR22T Zanzibar_CS - Pictures

You can go on the Cirrus website to the configurator and explore many different designs and finishes. The is the Premium Carbon version with the Zanzibar Orange finish.
  2. M

Cirrus SR22T Zanzibar_CS

maximum overfly updated Cirrus SR22T Zanzibar_CS with a new update entry: Pictures Read the rest of this update entry...
  3. M

Cirrus SR22T Zanzibar_CS

My newest scheme for the Cirrus. Based off of the Premium Carbon version with the Zanzibar finish. Lots of updates all around. Got rid of the foam texture that could be seen of previous models and it now has a nice metal finish. The orange was very hard to replicate from the real scheme, but I...
  4. M

Cirrus SR22T Zanzibar_CS

maximum overfly submitted a new upload: Cirrus SR22T Zanzibar_CS View the Swap Page
  5. M

Cirrus SR22T_AV - Color Schemes

I've made more schemes for this beautiful aircraft. The Cirrus is one of my favorite airplanes ever. It has the beautiful lines and Cirrus Aircraft makes beautiful color schemes. All of my schemes are based off of real schemes. Most of which can be seen of Cirris Aircrafts' Instagram page. Go...
  6. M

Cirrus SR22T_AV

maximum overfly updated Cirrus SR22T_AV with a new update entry: Color Schemes Read the rest of this update entry...
  7. M

RC Factory REVOLTO_EA

Extremely Detailed Work this is one of my favorite planes in RL thank you sir.
  8. M

Maximums TH Revolto_AV

maximum overfly submitted a new upload: Maximums TH Revolto_AV View the Swap Page
  9. M

Maximums TH Revolto_AV

First off, I want to sincerely thank Mike 326 for making an incredible EA of one of my favorite planes you nailed the looks, and the flying characteristics are close to the real deal. Now this is edited to my likings a little less roll rate and more pitch control. Try it out and let me know What...
  10. M

50% Spacewalker_AV

Loved the way this plane flew in RF 5.5 now its edited for 9.5 flies well enjoy also I've got 2 color schemes for it check em out thanks.
  11. M

50% Spacewalker_AV

maximum overfly submitted a new upload: 50% Spacewalker_AV View the Swap Page
  12. M

P-51 Mustang flap edit_AV

maximum overfly submitted a new upload: P-51 Mustang flap edit_AV View the Swap Page
  13. M

P-51 Mustang flap edit_AV

my edit on the stock p-51 with the flap elev mix to my liking.
  14. M

P-51 Mustang large_AV

editing
  15. M

P-51 Mustang large_AV

maximum overfly submitted a new upload: P-51 Mustang large_AV View the Swap Page
Back