Recent content by mchroniclesword

1. M

FMS SU-27 TAIL HVY_AV

Moved CG very far back, and added gyros to maintain flight stability. Far more agile than my previous version, but also very twitchy
  2. M

FMS SU-27 TAIL HVY_AV

mchroniclesword submitted a new upload: FMS SU-27 TAIL HVY_AV View the Swap Page
  3. M

Free Upgrade and Discounted Upgrade Information

If you dig up the old release announcements of RealFlight's previous versions on RCgroups, everyone makes the same complaints. Version number goes up, hardly any new content added, graphics are no better, physics are probably the same, and no free upgrade for owners of old version unless you're...
  4. M

Free Upgrade and Discounted Upgrade Information

Funny thing is I can buy the disks for all 5 RF expansions used, on ebay, and will end up paying less than the $70 they're asking for me to upgrade to Evolution.
  5. M

FMS SU-27 Blue HVY_AV

Replicated the real twin 70mm FMS SU-27 / J-11 / EFlite SU-30 as well as I could, based on the official on-paper specs of the takeoff weight, motor & fan dimensions, and amp draw.
  6. M

FMS SU-27 Blue HVY_AV

mchroniclesword submitted a new upload: FMS SU-27 Blue HVY_AV View the Swap Page
  7. M

Wanted EFlite MPD Commander for RF 9.5

Simulators are not perfect. Even if the flight physics match the real plane perfectly, the flat screen of a computer will not give you the spatial awareness you get from flying outdoors. IMO, simulators are great for warming up your fingers, getting used to flipping more switches when you...
  8. M

Sebart 3D Mig29_AV

Same thing happening to me on RF 9.5
  9. M

Springy Predator_AV

Hi Donamy, thank you for adding this version. For some reason one of the ailerons in the version moves at a different rate than the original. I've tried tinkering around but couldn't fix it, so I went back to flying the original predator.
  10. M

E-flite F-16 70mm (TV)_AV

Added Flapperons, Full-moving stabilizers, and Thrust Vectoring.
  11. M

E-flite F-16 70mm (TV)_AV

mchroniclesword submitted a new upload: E-flite F-16 70mm (TV)_AV View the Swap Page
Back