Recent content by mglenn310

1. M

Any Whiplashs built?

Funny i added them when we released them but yet even in my files pages they are deleted
  2. M

Request Of a Heli

Bump Bump
  3. M

Request RF6 Aircraft Here

Ok i will move in here maybe it will be seen. do it for free or do it for me and get payed https://forums.realflight.com/showthread.php?t=28875 post number 11 read and pm Me if you need more info
  4. M

Request Of a Heli

Will pay some one to build this for me
  5. M

Request Of a Heli

• Length: 52.5" (1333mm) • Height: Flybar - 16.5” (419mm) • Rotor Span: 1561-1601mm - 690-710mm blades • Tail Rotor Span: 286mm with 105mm T/R blades • Avg. Ready-to-Fly Weight: 11.5-12.5lbs - 5.22-5.67kg (w/batteries) • Main Drive Ratio: 9.75:1 (9:1 options) • Tail Drive Ratio: 4.5:1 • Main...
  6. M

download links for software

if you would of told me that i would of told you yeah well i tried just unsure as to how to word it. being i already tried finding the stuff. but anyway thanks to another post i have the info i need. so have a good day
  7. M

use the search function on the forums and enter ........... would of been much better then telling someone to give up. Time is not a factor to me.
  8. M

stuck up a bit are we
  9. M

Where do i go to get the software to make models i only see the KEMax stuff but after install if no where to be found
  10. M

Boof69's Compass Models 7HV V2 Build

I guess you don't read the forums then: https://forums.realflight.com/showthread.php?t=28827&highlight=boof69
  11. M

What would you like to see in RF7?

no just if you change it from say 6s to 12s you can tell the difference right now you cant.
  12. M

Boof69's Compass Models 7HV V2 Build

Ok so i read in here he no longer making stuff is this true or what i want the 7hv soo bad hes the only on i think that can make this heli fly and look real. please any info would be grate:eek::eek::eek:
  13. M

Compass Models 7HV V2 Build

ok i want this heli too any updates
Back