Recent content by MHildebrand

1. M

Editing an airport...

Perfect! Thanks, that did the trick. Is there a way to get a 'blue X' on the deck of the aircraft carrier? All my attempts playing with the Z axis have failed. Is there another way I'm overlooking?
  2. M

Editing an airport...

I'm attempting to build a new airport. I placed the 5 pieces of the aircraft carrier on the ground. Now I want to move the entire aircraft carrier to a new place; how do I select all five pieces to move them? :eek:
  3. M

Creating a new airport manual?

Hello - I'm new - Is there a manual or some instruction on how to create a new airport? (RF7.5)
  4. M

Problems connecting for online updates? Read this.

How does one learn the version number of the Launcher? All I see on startup is RealFlight G3: 3.50.065?
  5. M

Photo Realistic

I have another question... While I was in the Hobby store, I noticed when you select an airport under any of the 'RealFlight G3 Expansion Pack Series (1-4)' there are 2 selections: Sierra Nevada and Photo Realistic. Note: Grouping is set to "Product, Scene." There is scenary I have seen on the...
  6. M

Installing Add-Ons 1 thru 5

Thank-you! I followed the Vista Instruction page and reinstall everything upto and including Add-ON Volume 2. Then, I used the 'Installation Fix' to install Add-ONs 3 and 4. The Installation Fix appears to not work for Add-ON 5, however instead of using it, I simply ran the 'Setup.EXE' on the...
  7. M

Installing Add-Ons 1 thru 5

I know this has got old to some people, however I can install Add-Ons 1 and 2 fine. Add-On 3 installs, it just does not show up on the menus; and I have not tried installing Add-Ons 4 and 5 yet. I read about an 'Installation Fix' several places on this form. One had a link to it (which did not...
  8. M

Add-On Packs

You were right, I started installing Add-Ons 1 and 2, and it work fine. When I installed Add-On 3, some Control Panel Thingy comes up, however I still install the Add-On into the G3 directory like it told me too, but when I run the program, the planes for Add-On 3 do not show up. Where this...
  9. M

Add-On Packs

I agree with that, and they could make the discount available for those whom own the Add-On Volumes 1-5.
  10. M

Add-On Packs

Well, that is an option, but not one I like. Oh, well, not the first $150 I sent blowing in the wind (at 83 degrees, 96 mph). :rolleyes:
  11. M

Add-On Packs

Add-On Volumes: Will the planes work (without the flying fields)? Thanks Man. But if they (the add-ons) are not usable under G4 then perhaps I lost my money. I do not care so much about the playing fields (airports), but if the planes work, then that will be cool.
  12. M

Realflight G4 Demo

Concerning Add-Ons and Expansion Packs on G4 I just received this email from Terry Mc., Concerning Add-Ons and Expansion Packs on G4 ==== :) Thank You for your recent email. The Add Ons and the Expansion Packs have similar content planes and airfields. The Add Ons were designed for the older...
  13. M

Add-On Packs

I should have ask this question before doing what I did... I just bought all 5 Add-On Packs for $140. Did I just waste my money? :rolleyes:
Back