1. mike326

EF Extra NG v2_Red_CS

mike326 submitted a new upload: EF Extra NG v2_Red_CS View the Swap Page
  2. mike326

EF Extra NG v2_Red_CS

Extreme Flight EXTRA NG V2 Red version
  3. mike326

EF EXTRA NG V2 104_EA

I fixed the display problem, deleted it and re-submitted it.
  4. mike326

EF EXTRA NG V2 104_EA

Extreme Flight EXTRA NG V2 104 wingspan : 2640mm It has been tested on RF7.5 and RF9.5
  5. mike326

EF EXTRA NG V2 104_EA

mike326 submitted a new upload: EF EXTRA NG V2 104_EA View the Swap Page
  6. mike326

interlink DX controller throttle gimbal issue?

I recently disassembled an interlink DX contoroller that could no longer be used for flight adjustment due to poor neutral accuracy. The arm that neutralizes the gimbal was worn and worn out. Futaba radio controllers are lubricated with silicon grease to prevent wear, but this controller is not...
  7. mike326

REVOLTO 265_BumbleBee_CS

BumbleBee
  8. mike326

REVOLTO 265_BumbleBee_CS

REVOLTO 265 BumbleBee Version The Transformers Bumblebee is depicted on the upper surface of the main wings.
  9. mike326

REVOLTO 265_BumbleBee_CS

mike326 submitted a new upload: REVOLTO 265_BumbleBee_CS View the Swap Page
  10. mike326

REVOLTO 265_EA

The actual model does not have steering on the tail wheel. I have added steering for easy handling, but for more realistic operation, I have created an AV with a free tailwheel, which can be downloaded here.
  11. mike326

REVOLTO 265_EA

Bandan Airplane kits Revolto 265 wingspan : 2650mm It has been tested on RF7.5 and RF9.5 Enjoy the beautiful design and perfectly tuned model. 3D modeling : mike326 AV : Andrea Cervi My deepest thanks to Andrea for providing the photos and data for the modeling and for...
  12. mike326

REVOLTO 265_EA

mike326 submitted a new upload: REVOLTO 265_EA View the Swap Page
  13. mike326

I would like to submit an updated EA file

The purpose of this post is. I used to be able to submit update files as is, but since becoming Horizon Hobby, I can no longer do so. I am submitting this because I would like to be able to submit update files as before. I believe that this is a temporary fix, but I would appreciate your...
  14. mike326

I would like to submit an updated EA file

Dear Ryan Douglas. I would like to submit an updated EA file, please tell me how to submit it. I think there used to be an update in the option menu, but not anymore. I can't post the same file name. Thank you in advance.
  15. mike326

Skywing Edge540_Yellow_CS

yellow version
Back