Recent content by mike88fly

1. M

Stits Sky Baby 100% Mike's Setup_AV

This is probably the BEST flying Stits Sky Baby you're going to find. I've successfully scaled this aircraft up to full scale. You'll be thrilled with how well she flies. Great knife edges, and she has lights. Turn on the smoke and have a blast. By the way, she sounds great too. Pretty...
  2. M

Stits Sky Baby 100% Mike's Setup_AV

mike88fly submitted a new upload: Stits Sky Baby 100% Mike's Setup_AV View the Swap Page
  3. M

Shrike Commander 75% Mike's Setup_AV

I've successfully scaled this aircraft up to 75%. You won't believe how big and beautiful this aircraft is, and you'll be thrilled with how well she flies. Great knife edges. Turn on the smoke and have a blast. By the way, she sounds great too. For takeoffs, all you need is 50% flaps. On...
  4. M

Shrike Commander 75% Mike's Setup_AV

mike88fly submitted a new upload: Shrike Commander 75% Mike's Setup_AV View the Swap Page
  5. M

Horten Ho-229 100% Mike's Setup_AV

Another beauty suggested by my buddy Ron. This is my full scale version of this aircraft. Of course, you'll be thrilled with how well she flies. You'll be amazed at the 560mph airspeed achieved in straight and level flight. This is the exact airspeed achieved by the real airplane. You can exceed...
  6. M

Horten Ho-229 100% Mike's Setup_AV

mike88fly submitted a new upload: Horten Ho-229 100% Mike's Setup_AV View the Swap Page
  7. M

BVP-170 Mike's Setup_AV

This is my version of this aircraft. My goal is to improve the flight characteristics of this airplane. A strange aircraft that didn't fly very well, but I've tamed the beast. You'll love how well the BVP-170 flies now. It will knife edge and she will also hover. On landings, The BVP-170...
  8. M

BVP-170 Mike's Setup_AV

mike88fly submitted a new upload: BVP-170 Mike's Setup_AV View the Swap Page
  9. M

50% Midget Mustang Float Plane Mike's Setup_AV

Another beauty suggested by my buddy Ron. This is my version of this aircraft. My goal is to improve the flight characteristics of this aircraft, although it was a great flying airplane to begin with. Of course, you'll be thrilled with how well she flies. For takeoffs all you need is 50%...
  10. M

50% Midget Mustang Float Plane Mike's Setup_AV

mike88fly submitted a new upload: 50% Midget Mustang Float Plane Mike's Setup_AV View the Swap Page
  11. M

Orion G 801 Mike's Setup_AV

Another beauty suggested by my buddy Ron. This is my version of this aircraft. My goal is to improve the flight characteristics of this aircraft. Of course, you'll be thrilled with how well she flies. For takeoffs all you need is 50% flaps. On landings, full flaps will slow you gracefully to...
  12. M

Orion G 801 Mike's Setup_AV

mike88fly submitted a new upload: Orion G 801 Mike's Setup_AV View the Swap Page
  13. M

B-52H StratoFortress Mike's Setup_AV

Thanks Ron for bringing this aircraft to my attention as you've done with a few in the past. This is my version of this aircraft. Of course she's big and beautiful, and you'll be thrilled with how well she flies. For takeoffs all you need is 50% flaps. On landings, full flaps will slow you...
  14. M

B-52H StratoFortress Mike's Setup_AV

mike88fly submitted a new upload: B-52H StratoFortress Mike's Setup_AV View the Swap Page
  15. M

Ercoupe 75% Mike's Setup_AV

Thanks Ron for bringing this aircraft as well as the seaplane version of it, to my attention as you've done with a few aircraft in the past. I've successfully scaled this ErcoCoupe up to 75%. Of course she's big and beautiful, and you'll be thrilled with how well she flies, and how great she...
Back