Recent content by MikeT124

1. M

RealFlight 9 Error Message

Bill, you are correct, Dell had nothing for me to update. Went to GeForce and got the latest driver for my card installed it. Did a reboot (had to break for lunch) and RealFlight 9 is up and running. It's great to have it on a 22 inch screen instead of the 15" laptop screen. Wife and I will be...
  2. M

OK got it put back together and here are the search results. First the monitor: Samsung Sync Master XL2270 one input 10 or 12 pin "D" connector. The tower: Dell XPS8700 It does have a video board found a sticker on it: GTX745DE Z710A4 HF, Stamped on the board: M302N GTX745 Made in China. The...
  3. M

Thanks guys, I'll check and see if I have any video card and react as appropriate. Went to Control Panel, Device Manager - no Display Adapter listed in fact that heading wasn't listed. I'll check the inside of the machine and see what's wired to the display. I reply later on what I find. Went to...
  4. M

Flapper I don't believe I have a Geforce video card. The video drivers come from Microsoft and it's a "Basic video driver VGA. The file is: 10.0.18362.693 Interestingly enough this same driver with the rev is in the laptop that works perfectly. Bill thanks for your interest, The tower is a Dell...
  5. M

Bill, No I haven't, the only other monitor I have is attached to my tower. I'll check the monitor cabling (monitor is about 10 years old maybe more) I don't think the laptop has an output to match the monitor cable connector. Just wanted to check for replies this morning as we'll be heading to...
  6. M

I'm having difficulty getting my copy of RF-9 to run. It begins to load (looks like it gets bout 2/3 loaded the gets an error box: Error: D3DERR_INVALID Call File: DXEffect.cpp Line: 850 With an "OK or "Cancel" option. If I click "OK" I get the exact same error but now on Line 910 If I click...
Back