Recent content by mlm123

1. M

Just a Question

I think the main reason is that it tells on the G3 package that you only need a "normal" computer as : Windows XP, 2000, ME, 98 *Local administration access required for Windows XP and 2000 Intel Pentium 1.0 GHz or equivalent DirectX 9 (or above)...
  2. M

G3 isn't a simulator its a kids game

IF you are happy with G3, then try this. Hover a plane Snapspinn Harrier manuver Rolling circle Immelman manuver Havy Loop both inverted and regular. Fast flyby inverted and make a quick turn.... It is not simulating this well IF YOU DONT HAVE A SUPER DUPER COMPUTER ! . You need a...
  3. M

G3 users, any initial feedback?

The planes flying badly for 3d performance. And its almost imposible to hover. and its imposible to install addonsplanes as i used to in G2.... And every plane stalls if you give full elevator... and NOT ONE of my real planes does that !!! Could plese someone support from G3 bugfix this ...
  4. M

Buyer Beware G3 Is A Ripoff

All planes on G3 flyes so bad that it is totaly useles to train with. This is a totaly ripoff ! I havent tried to use the usb interlink controller with G2 but if that work it is a better controller than my old interface and i will use G2 til they will make G3 planes actually fly like a...
  5. M

After flying arond for one hour i must say that grapics is quite nice in G3, BUT the flight realism is of by a mile ..... A plane stalls even with full trothle and if you try to loop, do it very carefull ore you will stall. It is very diffecult to hover, mutch more difecult than in real...
  6. M

If you have G2....... just wait for the complete G3 with heli. If you dont have G2... bye G3 :-) Having some trouble to get planes to stedy hover.
  7. M

G3 Bether than G2 ?

I acctually think that G2 is bether than G3 for fying 3D planes. And now one of my old ultimate junker biplanes will work in G3...... I install them in to folder: ...Planes but noone of them are showing in menu ... Someone ? How to add more planes ? Addon 5,4,3 woring just fine but...
  8. M

G3: Supported Video Cards

I now have ordered a brand new computer with ATI 9800 video card, 1gb ram and 2,6ghz CPU :-)
  9. M

RealFlight G3 graphics card support

Please make a bugfix for ATI 7500 Radeon both 64mb and 128 mb :-)
  10. M

G3: Supported Video Cards

Grrrrrr "¤%!"¤%!"¤%"¤%!% My laptop have ATI radeon 7500 "¤%"%!%! And mye other dekstop computer "¤%"%"% YES a ATI radeon 7500 I am going nuts.... how luck is that. the laptop is only one year old and the other computer 3-4 years... and both working just perfect to averythiong else but...
Back