Recent content by mmsq

1. M

Blender 3DS export project

Looking at the Box Plane example it seems to be transferred correctly, but I'm still a newbie so I'm not sure, maybe I missed something (maybe you could you check it yourself, see the link to the Box Plane in post #123). When I get to the point where I can import my own example I'll let you know.
  2. M

@technoid I'm not that far ahead yet, but as far as I understand from my research it should be possible (maybe with some add-ons). Just saw @legoman 's reply, you should trust him more than me ;) EDIT: BTW, there's a great series of videos by @geofanatec on how to use blender for planes, even...
  3. M

Hello @maxkop, thanks a lot for your reply! The texture file was in the same folder as the .fbx file, however for some reason the materials were not linked to the texture file. As I was saying I'm in the learning phase, and I presumed that the blender files would correctly resolve the texture...
  4. M

@pironamy in which version of RealFlight are you trying to import? I've been trying to import fbx files exported from Blender 2.90 into RF 9.5, and I get this error: I'm just in the learning phase, but I wanted to see if it works using Blender before I put lots of effort in it. I've tried to...
  5. M

Aircraft Modeling: Using Blender

Wow, that's really nice! I hope you're doing fine, little bit worried about the silence ?
Back