Recent content by mobius1

1. M

Replacement Interlink controller?

It would be nice if the casing was made of a harder plastic or lightweight metal instead of a chunk of petroleum. I'm just sick of this fragile equipment that breaks after two months.
  2. M

Broke again lol I didn't know how fragile this piece of equipment is. Surely it is. I was using this while on RFG3.5, and I notice the left stick (again) was jammed to the -1 mark on the interlink (the effect on the elevators was a deflection on a small degree), I tried to fix it myself then...
  3. M

Mig-15_real or model?

Neither, I cannot tell if there are servos or any thing else :confused: , and I'm not able to determine it as model or real jet :confused: ...
  4. M

Strange, Unusual, Sci-Fi, and Movie Aircraft Request

Well, I'm not good at making planes :o . It would be cool to fly a ADF-01F Falken on realflight G3.5, since they only made it for ps2, psp, xbox 360, pc (MSFS-2004-X).
  5. M

Interlink received. I just received my interlink joystick, thanks...
  6. M

Request Aircraft Here!

ADF-01 Falken Any ideas or plans for the Ace Combat 5/Zero ADF-01 Falken?
  7. M

Oops. Oops, it said estimated shipped date. Now I know what my mistake was :o .
  8. M

When it was received by hobby services, the shipped date said 02-21-08 or 02-23-08. now it's 00-00-00.
  9. M

Shipped date is zeroed out. When I went to Hobby services this morning, I noticed that the shipped date was 00-00-00. What is this? Thanks
  10. M

Just received an email for delivery confirmation.
  11. M

Shipped... and delivered. Am I suppose to receive an email from them?
  12. M

the interlink was from ebay. That pin was already broken(and glued) by the time I ordered it.
  13. M

Oops, did I mention that the throtle is on the left side. I didn't know the difference between mode 1 and mode 2.
  14. M

Thanks.
  15. M

Where should I ship it to?
Back