Recent content by Mode One

1. M

How to?

I used to know how to do this; but, at age 66 my memory's ares so vast, how to do things get lost. Running G5.5, how do I bring you guy's custom models into my G5.5 game?
  2. M

Loss of vertical stabilizer

Why is it that with almost every airplane design in Real Flight G5.5, including all the user designed airplanes that I have managed to tear-off; or, loose the vertical stabilizer from, are still flyable? Having never built an airplane without one; nor, ever lost the fin in flight, I guess I...
  3. M

RealFlight fails to laumch

On Monday, my computer crashed, I guess it was a simple fix; however, I was not privy to what happened; or, how it was repaired. Suffice it to say it is up and everything else seems to be fine, except my G5.5 Real Flight Simulator. Anyway, when I attempt to launch, I get the following message...
  4. M

Request Aircraft here

Had to go back to the Grunau Baby to look over the work and I see that jeffpn was heavily involved, among others. Great job and thanks to all for this great model.
  5. M

Request Aircraft here

Bowlus Baby Albatross Maj. Numbskully, I think the Baby Albatross used the wing from the Grunau Baby! At least I believe there was some sort of link between the two. I love your Grunau Baby, very scale!!
  6. M

Request Aircraft here

MOre Bowlus baby Albatross photos (big) Don't know if you are talking to me; or, someone else, Jeff. However, here are bigger ones.
  7. M

Request Aircraft here

More Bowlus baby Albatross information. Even found bulkhead information this time!
  8. M

Request Aircraft here

"Purdy"!! Reminisent of the DC 3/C-47 "Goonie bird"!
  9. M

Request Aircraft here

Bowlus Baby Albatross (Cont.) More photos
  10. M

Request Aircraft here

Bowlus Baby Albatross Bowlus BA-100 Baby Albatross Specifications • Span 13.56 m./ 44.5 ft • Area 13.93 sq. m. / 150 sq.ft. • Aspect ratio 13.2 • Airfoil Go 535 (mod) • Empty weight 136 kg. / 300 lb. • Payload 93 kg. / 205 lb. • Gross weight 229 kg. / 505 lb. • Wing loading 16.44 kg. /...
  11. M

Request Aircraft here

Jeffpn, I agree with you, you have been helpful.
  12. M

Request Aircraft here

I don't want a thick skin! Telling people they need a thick skin is only telling them they need to put up with more of people's crap! If I have an attitude, it is because I will not put up with crap from other people!
  13. M

Request Aircraft here

Pfalz Boof69, I'm unsure if your question is for me; or, Nick? If for me, no Squadran Signal's does not have a book on the Pfalz. As I've stated the refernced book is the Windsock Data File on the Pfalz DIII http://byrdaviationbooks.com. jeffpn, and all the rest, thanks for your time and as...
  14. M

Request Aircraft here

Given the combative nature many of you seem to have adopted here on this FORUM over my suggestion that someone should do a PFALZ DIII has pretty much put me off! The airplane, if done right, I would think would fly like the RealFlight Albatross D5A. So, I will be fine without! Going back to...
  15. M

Request Aircraft here

If the 5 views were available on-line there would be no copyright issue. If you post something to the web you've pretty much lost control of it; or, any expectation of compensation for the work product. The work I am talking about is in the Windsock Datafile for the Pfalz DIII. No doubt in...
Back