Recent content by mondell

1. M

Plane Request: Hanger9 Showtime!

I have a funtana it flys great I had a 90 on it i'm know going gas on everything and its the funtanas turn puting a lite 20cc or 25cc it and if you just want sfg's go with the funtana X and it's better built. Hope this helps, Mondell
  2. M

Basic aircraft design How-To's for Newbies

Thanks Appreciate it. Mondell
  3. M

Basic aircraft design How-To's for Newbies

I have G Max and Rhino I am new to aircraft design;If some one could help me get started I would really appreciate it i have look at some tutorials but they warent very helpful I might not have been on the right one. :confused: Please Help, Mondell
  4. M

Flaperons on G3 Big Stick for Crow manuver

Thanks I Appreciate everyones help with this project. Thanks to all the help I was able to set the big stick up identical to the ultra stick by adding physial servos and inputs it has everything landing flaps and the crow on the 3 pos switch, on the top right switch it has elev/ aileron mix...
  5. M

How do I add flap to the visual mesh w/o re-creating the whole aircraft? Thanks, mondell
  6. M

KE max installer

Can you build a plane with keMAX or do u have to use Gmax or rhino
  7. M

If I understand correctly you can add the surface but you can't actualy see it function? Thanks, mondell
  8. M

Hello, jeffpn hit the nail right on the head Is there any way split the aileron and add flaps to this model If so please let us know. Hey I appreciate all the help It make it a lot easier to learn all of this stuff when have good people out here helping. Thanks, Mondell
  9. M

Thanks so much that was perfect I was able to able to apply these instruction and put programming into thr radio for not only Flap/Elev mixing i was also able up and down flaps on the 3 position switch by adding a input on ch. 1 and 5. this has help me to understand adding inputs and mixing on...
  10. M

Request Aircraft Here!

is anyone able to create a 24" or 36" foamie king kat pusher with 370 eflite outrunner 1360kv and 7x5e pusher prop i have the actual plans if needed to build let me and i'll send. Thanks, mondell
  11. M

Request Aircraft Here!

I would like to see a Giant big stick with working flaperons like the ultra stick 120 or even a ultra sticlk 120. Thanks, mondell
  12. M

I have install'd the giant big stick model on g3 can you explain the how to as far as adding working flaps to this model?
  13. M

Hello, Wanting to know if it is possible to add working flaperon to this type of model like a hangar 9 ultra stick to proform manuvers like the Crow and use them as air Brakes ? Thanks, Mondell
  14. M

Advice learning to torque roll

Thanks for all the help Opjose. Thanks, mondell
  15. M

Advice learning to torque roll

help please could someone please help i can't find the lateral drag factor opt i'm running g3 .430
Back