Recent content by Motorrr

1. M

Tayor Craft Add-on

Yeah Santa! Thanks for filling my stocking with RF 7.5. Now where is that Hanger Nine Taylor Craft? Add-on disk 4? I'm not expecting the TC to be float equipped. Just want to fly a familiar fixed wing.
  2. M

Tayor Craft Add-on

Ryan, Thank you for your input. I'm convinced! Santa will surely have the latest RF 7.5 in his sleigh with my name on it. I have been a VERY good boy this year. Reviewing the features of 7.5, I don't see a Hanger Nine Taylor Craft. I've looked at all the Expansion Pack aircraft and the Mega...
  3. M

Tayor Craft Add-on

Maj. Numbskully, Agree with your observation that it wouldn't fly the same if float equipped. Stick time and familiarity with the TC is what I'm looking for presently. It's been five years since I've flown any RC fixed wings. With Christmas so close, perhaps I will top my list to Santa for...
  4. M

Tayor Craft Add-on

When I purchased RF G2, their was a Hanger Nine Taylor Craft in the airplane inventory-which is the reason I purchased this sim. That was twelve years ago. Now I want to freshen-up my stick skills after a two year project-mounting Sea Commander floats on the T Craft. Now, for some unknown...
  5. M

Upgrade from G2 to G5?

I haven't found a direct answer as to whether G2 can be upgradeable to G5? Yeah? or Ney? Thanks, Motorrr
Back