Recent content by MrRPM

1. MrRPM

Henseleit three dee rigid.... by Maxx

I stumbled across the Henseleit Three Dee Rigid flybarless electric 90 heli on Maxx's page and wondered why it and some of the others were not uploaded in these swap pages??? http://maxxg5.jimdo.com/helicopter-g5-g4/ Maxx, the rigid rocks.. I love it! And if anyone does not know of this...
  2. MrRPM

CWDesigns_T500custom_CS

CDT Trex 500 metel-flake paint scheme. Features silver carbon (or G10) frames and fins, black carbon tail boom, Spartan DS760 gyro. I must admit inspiration for the canopy came from a Dave Yost 600N paint job done for Alan Szabo I saw in pics. My CWDesigns_Redliner_CS is my highest...
  3. MrRPM

CWDesigns_T500custom_CS

MrRPM submitted a new upload: CWDesigns_T500custom_CS View the Swap Page
  4. MrRPM

CWDesigns_T500custom_CS - Images

Images
  5. MrRPM

CWDesigns_T500custom_CS

MrRPM updated CWDesigns_T500custom_CS with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  6. MrRPM

VTFE flying Field_CWedit_PI

I added many collision objects to this pano (VTFE flying Field_PI) originally uploaded by 44fire. Also added spawn points, corrected the position of the sun, placed contests spawn and more. This is a really nice pano image and a beautiful place to fly--thanks to whoever shot the original image...
  7. MrRPM

MrRPM submitted a new upload: VTFE flying Field_CWedit_PI View the Swap Page
  8. MrRPM

VTFE flying Field_CWedit_PI - Images

Images
  9. MrRPM

MrRPM updated VTFE flying Field_CWedit_PI with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  10. MrRPM

CWDesigns_AuroraII_CS

Yummy! Here's my latest heli scheme, for Aurora. Hope you like it as well as I do. One of the most detailed I've done yet. If you like this one be sure to grab CWDesigns_AuroraCustom. Enjoy
  11. MrRPM

CWDesigns_AuroraII_CS

MrRPM submitted a new upload: CWDesigns_AuroraII_CS View the Swap Page
  12. MrRPM

CWDesigns_AuroraII_CS - Images

Images
  13. MrRPM

CWDesigns_AuroraII_CS

MrRPM updated CWDesigns_AuroraII_CS with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  14. MrRPM

Post cool snapshots

Some of my favorite screens of colorschemes I've done for helis
  15. MrRPM

CWDesigns_Protos_CS

My 1st cano design for the G3.5 Protos. Spartan gyro and other improvements. Please Enjoy! CW
Back