Recent content by Mudsurfer1234

1. Mudsurfer1234

Spongebob's Slick 580_AV

A realistic variant replicating a giant scale version of the Slick 580, such as a 100cc (not based on any model in particular). This variant excels at XA as well as 3D, but you may want to move the CG back a little if you lean more towards 3D (I personally like to fly more on the nose-heavy...
  2. Mudsurfer1234

Spongebob's Slick 580_AV

Mudsurfer1234 submitted a new upload: Spongebob's Slick 580_AV View the Swap Page
  3. Mudsurfer1234

E-flite Extra 260

See, there is a good side to me under this hard outer sugar-coating :p
  4. Mudsurfer1234

E-flite Extra 260

You like to get on my Opjose, haha. It's cool though, i look at the whole thing with a smile ( :D ). Even though i may badmouth G3 alot, i use it more than any other sim, and i own AFPD. Opjose, buddy, what sim are you talking about when you say " Let's not even discuss it's "joke" 3D...
  5. Mudsurfer1234

E-flite Extra 260

Right on!! How is FSOne? I only got to try the 46% ultimate and a .50 size heli while i was at Toledo... i liked the heli, but didn't really like the plane as much. How do you like it?
  6. Mudsurfer1234

E-flite Extra 260

If realflight was perfect, it would be the same in the editor and fly the same :cool:
  7. Mudsurfer1234

Converting CAD files?

yea, that's about how SolidWorks is. Inventor and SolidWorks are basically the same program, just from different companies. If you can make the foamy in Inventor, you can just send the model to someone with 3DS max, (Greg) to do the G3 part of it.
  8. Mudsurfer1234

Converting CAD files?

Export it as an .igs solid file, and import that into 3ds max... there's a few other formats too that 3ds and Inv. 11 may share. How is Inventer 11? I got 10 through school, and was looking at 11, but not sure if it's that much better....
  9. Mudsurfer1234

Foamy Design

send me the plans and ill send you a 3d model :)
  10. Mudsurfer1234

Foamy Design

he's making his model in 3DS Max, and i'm using Solidworks. I think his model is gonna be for G3, i'm just making it for fun.
  11. Mudsurfer1234

Foamy Design

progress on the plane
  12. Mudsurfer1234

Foamy Design

Here's one with that chrome horizon reflection thing... What color are you planning on the logo to be on? I'm just using black cuz it's simple (like leseberg's foamies from the ETOC 2 years ago)
  13. Mudsurfer1234

Foamy Design

Here's one.... Give me more info on what you want.. like style, maybe flames or lightning or checkers inside with a fade?
  14. Mudsurfer1234

Trex 600 Nitro?

i forgot, i made my own edit and made a 600N version.... sorry haha
  15. Mudsurfer1234

Trex 600 Nitro?

There is a 600 electric and a 600 Nitro out already.
Back