Recent content by mwilson914

1. mwilson914

Sig 4-Star 54 ARF

I know of two fields in the area I live at, but they are over an hour drive to either of them. The field I used to fly at was public land and a bunch of us used to fly there. Then the field was rented out one time to the Seattle dog show people. After that, all these people from Seattle would...
  2. mwilson914

3DS Max 2012 installer work around

If someone is running Windows 10, run Windows 7 on a virtual machine, or if you have multiple drives, run Windows 7 from an alternative/secondary boot device.
  3. mwilson914

Which BestBuy computer will work?

I just completely build my own systems now. You'll end up with a machine that is completely catered to your needs and chances are, you'll own a system you build longer than a pre-built system. I built my computer almost four years ago now and it is still loads faster than any newer computer in...
  4. mwilson914

Is this a Good Price for REALFLIGHT 7.5 With the TX and and RX

With a purchase like this I would personally trust going through Tower Hobbies over Ebay. Tower has excellent customer service and if anything happens to your package, Tower will make sure you end up with a working and perfect condition product in the end. I'm not saying that Ebay seller can't...
  5. mwilson914

Back and Questions :)

...and Michael. It's great to see you getting back to things. Your models inspired me to begin 3D modeling as well and I still rate you very highly because the quality of your models were always outstanding. I also understand depression as I've been battling it this entire year. I have some...
  6. mwilson914

Back and Questions :)

I never used the first version of FSOne--just V2 and I think the plane physics are excellent. I'm not contradicting you as we all have opinions to express. I won't get into comparing other sims on these forums as I personally have potentially formed bias with other software due to my graphics...
  7. mwilson914

KEMax 2013 exporter postponed

Just an FYI. I no longer have access to 3DS Max 2012. I upgraded my PC to a larger SSD and did a fresh install. I now only have access to 3DS Max 2016, 2015 and 2014. I might be able to install 2013, but my subscription terms state the latest 3 versions of Max can be installed on my machine...
  8. mwilson914

Receiving spam via private message.

I got one to from volotile. I just deleted it without opening.
  9. mwilson914

Knifege Enormous Billboards

You need this billboard.
  10. mwilson914

Aircraft shaking issue

Maj, I would have to check on that. I do most of my flying from the ground or nose cam. I don't think I have even checked out the aircraft editor really in 7. I don't remember if I imported the ASK-21 glider in 6.5 or 7 at the moment.
  11. mwilson914

Aircraft shaking issue

My explaination is all the objects inside the cockpit shaking violently when in camera view. The add-ons F-15 and F-16 are in fact gyro related issues and there are fixed versions on the swaps as AVs.
  12. mwilson914

Aircraft shaking issue

I know the issue you describe. It starts out subtle then gets worse and worse. I've noticed it in higher polygon aircraft especially custom models where people have put great detail in the aircraft. I've never been able to stop the shaking, but I think it is worse when there are more separate...
  13. mwilson914

F-4 Phantom II -- Full Scale_AV

Matt's Full Scale F-4 Phantom II Yeah, I know I haven't uploaded an EA in a long time, but why not upload an AV that is a full scale variant?
  14. mwilson914

F-4 Phantom II -- Full Scale_AV

mwilson914 submitted a new upload: F-4 Phantom II -- Full Scale_AV View the Swap Page
  15. mwilson914

KEMax 2013 exporter postponed

I completely understand the issues you need to work through. My life has been very hectic for the past couple of years and I wish I could be as active as I once was. I enjoyed making models for the sim and I enjoyed the fact that some other people enjoyed my models as well. I just don't want...
Back