Recent content by N8LBV

1. N8LBV

Intel iGPU beta fix feedback thread

I could also try the integrated GFX on that gen10 i9 but probably pointless since it's gen10.
  2. N8LBV

@Ryan Douglas Thanks for the reply. Can you clarity if the problem is expected on Intel ARC dedicated GPUs? or is it only happening with CPU integrated graphics? And only gen12 or newer? I'm having some difficulty getting my hands on a gen 12,13,14 Desktop with only integrated GFX lately. I...
  3. N8LBV

Surprisingly little interest in this topic and if I stumbled across a new fix that has not been discussed or noticed yet. I'll get around to testing this on integrated graphics when I have a chance. Or even sooner if anyone cared about it much. Seems like am on to something major at least as...
  4. N8LBV

Did I stumble across anything useful here? Surprisingly little chatter on this topic. I've not had an opportunity to get a new machine gen12,13,14 with integrated graphics to try this "USB2 fix" on. But it was indeed "the fix" for me with an Intel ARC 770. Beta drivers made not difference...
  5. N8LBV

My futile pursuit of better screen resolution.

I've had pretty good success running Realflight 4K 120Hz on a big Samsung OLED TV. The software does some really screwy things when changing resolutions/fullscreen etc. But I have learned how to work around those definite problems. Problems where the simulator will render fullscreen in what...
  6. N8LBV

Both Interlink Elite and Interlink DX.
  7. N8LBV

More data and possibly useful. TLDR; Try a USB2 port if you have it. Just did a new system build: AMD 7800X3D CPU 48 GB DDR5 RAM Intel ARC 770A GPU Windows 11 Pro (64bit) Everything fully up to date. Installed Realflight 9.5S No controller (controls not working at all) If you...
  8. N8LBV

RF9.5s running with 13th gen CPU and IGPU

Nice that you provided the crash on helicopter load information. This may have been posted before but I have never seen it. May prove useful but I would expect development to already be aware of this. But very useful information if they are not. -Steve
  9. N8LBV

I'm curious if the ARC 750 and ARC 770 also had issues? Or was it ONLY the integrated graphics? Also to make it confusing they are also naming the Integrated graphics with the ARC name/brand (in the software I think). I'll have to double check that... It may be that they are just really...
  10. N8LBV

Just tried 9.5S on Gen13 i5 CPU and dedicated Intel ARC A770 GPU. Working well for me. This is not integrated graphics. It's an Intel GPU. And I happen to have an I5-13400F (the CPU without integrated graphics). Here's a test both playing and capturing on the A770.
  11. N8LBV

Video: Getting five minutes of practice in here while on break!

LOL Rudder is Important!
Back