Recent content by nailzscott

1. N

Realfight 7.5 not detecting Interlink Elite controller

I have the exact same issue. No other usb devices installed. Almost new Lenovo computer. Device manager shows controller and allows testing it's input - and everything shows it working properly according to the computer's testing - but I still get the errors above. This computer only has 3...
  2. N

PAU 36% Edge 540 Electric Sparrows_AV

I'm new to Realflight but wanted to get an electric model of the Edge 540. I downloaded this one and imported it to Realflight 7.5 but when I go to fly it - it still has smoke from the plane I wanted to eliminate the smoke in order to learn 3D flying. Am I doing something wrong or is the smoke...
  3. N

Realflight 7-9.5 and Lenovo X1 Carbon with Integrated Graphics

Thank you for your input.
  4. N

flightengr - Thanks, I'll look into that refund process and purchasing from Steam. Since I have a Spectrum DX8G2, I was looking at buying the usb Dongle. I'll just need to check with Steam to see if they would refund that too. Bill - Thanks for the info - that's good stuff.
  5. N

flightengr: I wasn't as concerned about getting something from Steam as just not spending a bunch on something that may not work. My i7 laptop with integrated graphics still has Windows 7 and plan on keeping, so my thought was that an older version of RF that was made in the same time frame as...
  6. N

Thanks for responding guys. I also sent a request out to RealFlight but they were slow in responding. They basically did not answer the question - just saying that it may not run on my system. And then they just gave the recommended specs - which was no help at all. flightengr - Bill Stuntz...
  7. N

Sorry, but I've been reading for days about integrated graphics and incompatibility with Realflight, so I'll probably get hammered for posting. Some say it won't work and others say it is working. I've been flying rc airplanes for a few years and have my sons and grandsons involved. I would...
Back