Recent content by napalsun

1. napalsun

Pylon_CS

For this type of flying, a small, easily assembled plane (especially one that will fit in the car assembled) is a real advantage. We observed some fliers who flew powered gliders exclusively and, while this was not what we wanted (can't practice Class C maneuvers with a glider), the simplicity...
  2. napalsun

Pylon_CS

napalsun submitted a new upload: Pylon_CS View the Swap Page
  3. napalsun

Pylon_CS - Images

Images
  4. napalsun

Pylon_CS

napalsun updated Pylon_CS with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  5. napalsun

Whiplash_EA

Whiplash! Jon Lowe, the son of well-known columnist Don Lowe, wrote to request that I post this article on the Whiplash, which was originally published in the November 1974 edition of American Aircraft Modeler. His father wrote a monthly column for AAM at the time, including in that very...
  6. napalsun

Whiplash_EA

napalsun submitted a new upload: Whiplash_EA View the Swap Page
  7. napalsun

Whiplash_EA - Images

Images
  8. napalsun

Whiplash_EA

napalsun updated Whiplash_EA with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  9. napalsun

Sport_S2_CS

The Sport 2S’ thoroughly engineered design and complete factory and dealer support help to make your flying as enjoyable as possible. Quicksilvers are the easiest kits on the market to assemble. An improved wing cover design makes the Sport 2S even faster to build. You are ready to fly with only...
  10. napalsun

Sport_S2_CS

napalsun submitted a new upload: Sport_S2_CS View the Swap Page
  11. napalsun

Sport_S2_CS - Images

Images
  12. napalsun

Sport_S2_CS

napalsun updated Sport_S2_CS with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  13. napalsun

Quicksilver_EA

Hey guys, here I bring the model Quicksilver Sport S II this is my first plane of own manufacture. Sport 2S Is the latest evolution in Quicksilver’s open cockpit design The Sport 2S development program began with the goal of producing the best side-by-side trainer ever. Featuring strutted...
  14. napalsun

Quicksilver_EA

napalsun submitted a new upload: Quicksilver_EA View the Swap Page
  15. napalsun

Quicksilver_EA - Images

Images
Back