Recent content by Nasser

1. N

Mode 2

I'll contact the local dealer workshop first .
  2. N

Mode 2

Thanks , hope they will response soon :o
  3. N

Mode 2

Thanks , I did but still :confused: :confused: and I updated to latest version 5.5.21
  4. N

Mode 2

Hello I noticed that my G5 switched to mode 1 !! , I didn't changed any thing , the throttle moved to right side ! How to retrieve mode 2 back ?
  5. N

500E tail

Here is my specs .
  6. N

500E tail

Guys I'm suffering , my laptop Toshiba Satellite A200-1J6‏ is keep hung :mad: with G5 .
  7. N

500E tail

Thanks , you mean change this setting on G5 simulator ? where exactly plesae I can't find this option .
  8. N

500E tail

Folks Any idea about the tail issue is this video . Regards.. I did the calibration
  9. N

hovering issue

Yes they are centered all red on screen
  10. N

hovering issue

Folks :) Can't control the Trex-450E hovering on my new G5 :confused: once left-up it goes far right and backward . I did calibrated my radio . any help plesae
  11. N

RealFlight Basic G2

I see thanks , yes my G2 is too old now , I do have the new G5 but it has small flaps moves problem .
  12. N

RealFlight Basic G2

Hello I just found my old RealFlight Basic G2 controller but not the CD :confused: I don't recall that I have registered this controller . properly NO what can I do :( Thanks
  13. N

My laptop keep hunging on G5

Thanks , I did , it goes all direction except up/down :confused: Hobby Services asked me to send the controller to them they said most likely I have broke controller from the fall , first I'll try the local shop I bought the G5 from as they have workshop .
  14. N

The controller has fall down on from the table to the carpet, do you suspect that it was affected ? everything works except Roll/Pitch moves !
  15. N

I rest to default setting and it works now , but I lost the Roll Pitch up/down ability . I did the calibration with no hope :confused:
Back