Recent content by Navop

1. N

Multi-player mode

thanks for the info :)
  2. N

Multi-player mode

Quick question? Have friend that has the 4.5 RF and I have the 5.5 RF, can we play online together or the server knows which version u are using. We have been trying to play together but no luck. Thanks
  3. N

d3dx9_36.dll error

Cannot find import (dll error) When starting RealFlight I receive this error Cannot find import; DLL may be missing, corrupt, or wrong version File "d3dx9_36.dll", error 126 I have also attached my sys info from the support section of realflight Can someone help me out.....
  4. N

Upgrade from G3 to G4 problems

Did all the above still get the error. Cleaned all the registry entry for realflight.
  5. N

Upgrade from G3 to G4 problems

k un-installed G3, and installed G4, When running the G4 launcher I get an error msg Unknown Product Code. How do I get to enter my new product code it never asks me. If I re-load my G3, it doesn't ask me for codes at all and I get to play again. Plz Help
  6. N

Newbie Question?

I just wanted to know if the expansion pack 1-5 worked with G4 because I installed G4 alone and it worked, went I installed the expansion pack I get to the load screen and it just sits their and does nothing. I'm using a quad core processor, 4 gigs ram, 512 meg video card, vista ultimate x32...
Back