2. Neptune

Maloof Airpark_PI

Neptune submitted a new upload: Maloof Airpark_PI View the Swap Page
  3. Neptune

Lockheed P2 Neptune

A great bird!! Thanks DHK
  4. Neptune

Corsair

dhk79 A great job on the Corsair!! I was going thru withdrawal since I upped to G4. Flies great. btw what modeling program do you use?
  5. Neptune

ac3d to kex

HI Awhile back there was mention of the possibility of a converter for ac3d to kex. Has any more thought or progress been given to this idea?? I know a great many users would fork out the $50 or so for ac3d over the $3k+ for 3ds. Neptune
  6. Neptune

channel mapping problem

Channel mapping problem Vitek I have the same or similar problem when using channel mapping with my Futaba 9chp. After RF3 .410 loads I bring up channel mapping - when I change the sevro reverse or any other function and click 'ok' - RF3 then crashes and I get the error message. I...
  7. Neptune

Problems connecting for online updates? Read this.

.410 launcher Ryan I downloaded the .410 launcher program this afternoon and ran the exe file. It works great! Twenty five minutes later .410 was working on my computer. I have had great problems downloading on a dialup line. My primary ip is Direcway. Many many thanks for correcting...
  8. Neptune

What model would you like built for G3?

Hi, If you are are still taking requests I'd like to see a P2V-7 Neptune. Two props and two ducted fans sounds like a lot of fun.
Back