Recent content by netwalkr101

1. N

Real Flight for Xbox360

360 already has a flight simulator. You can try the demo by downloading if from live. But be warned! It's gonna make you really appreciate owning G4 /4.5 and all the hard work that has been put into it. :) Keep up the great work guys!
  2. N

New .42 Multiplayer beta - post your results

I am also receiving the exact symptoms as opjose using .42. Starts to join. loads airport and program crashes. I was unsuccessful on every attempt. I tried both hosted sessions available about 5 times each. and even rebooted computer several times. Just in case.
  3. N

Add On Volume 5

Ok my bad for not reading the description. :D But I went to the website to see why it's always full throttle and didn't see a reason. Maybe it's just me but I don't really understand why. :confused:
  4. N

Add On Volume 5

Is anyone else having problems with the throttle using the Double whammy? All of the other aircraft work fine but that one is stuck full thottle. OR is it supposed to be like that?
  5. N

Erratic fps problem

Sorry, I should have been more clear. My brain is tired and fried from the day. :p I also had that same problem. But I am running Vista so I don't know if that will matter but if you get a chance and exhausted all your options. Try it anyway at least in the ATI CCC settings. Personally I...
  6. N

Erratic fps problem

Hey Blazer, I also have a 3870 OC edition. For some reason this card is really finiky on it's setting with real flight. After MANY days of configureing and testing this is what I found out that worked for me. You don't necessarily have to do this part by the way but it helps ALOT. I ended...
  7. N

Windows 7 and G4.5 Discuss, benchmark etc...

I dont think it's silly at all. Testing like this will most likely start to help KE down the road when people start making the leap to windows 7. I am also currently downloading it myself. And as long as posts about this are useful and productive, I'm pretty sure KE will not have a problem...
  8. N

Customer Service WIN!!

+1 Alex has helped me a couple of times. And I have to say he really is great at his job. Friendly, knowledgeable and just a pleasure to talk to. +1 also. Yes it is unfortunate that some experienced users think that because they know more they can belittle newer users. I could name a few...
  9. N

Graphic settings help

My system is pretty darn close to yours with the same card. I am also getting about the same results as you. Best way I found is load a 3d field with a heli! That will be the most demanding. Then make sure the ATI CCC is set to defaults. Go on and adjust your settings in g4. I have shadows...
  10. N

Is is possible to "program" a flight?

you could also record your own flight or download other recordings and play them back for the other person. Might not be the exact "routine" you want but will demonstrate certain maneuvers you might be trying to show them.
  11. N

G4/G4.5 Helis all wobble. CG Issue

I have to agree with dirtyharry. i'm not seeing the wobble on my system.
  12. N

V.033 is crap

I wish I would have known that ahead of time! :P I knew the lack of sun glare i had was because of the ati card but not that the nvidia was recommended. I must have missed that somewhere between buying G4 and being in shock about spending what I did on it. :eek: (and that's not a cheap...
  13. N

V.033 is crap

I disagree! Windows Me was the worst OS ever made! lol :p As for the system specs I am over the the optimal system specs with a Radeon 3870 x2 card and my performance now is abysmal on 3d rendered fields. And that's with trying lowest settings the newest drivers and overclocking the...
  14. N

V.033 is crap

So you are saying his point isn't valid because of the cost of a different simulator?
  15. N

V.033 is crap

All those reasons are exactly why 4.5 should still be called a beta / RC1. Just because they don't call it one doesn't means it's not one. Personally I am neither angry nor bitter. But it should not have been released the way it was. And I feel bad for people who have bought it getting...
Back