Recent content by Nizz

1. Nizz

FMS FOX Glider 3000mm Custom Model Needed

https://forums.realflight.com/index.php?resources/foxnewelo_ea.28774/ ? have some fun
  2. Nizz

hyperbipe_EA

Hm Ok it works, thats great news. I have boht testet and a got anytime that error one time. The people dont need to have pain of that orange line its change nothing absolutly nothing its just a warning for a part that have no physical airframe placeholder. How i say before it dos not matter...
  3. Nizz

hyperbipe_EA

Nizz updated hyperbipe_EA with a new update entry: Second version Read the rest of this update entry...
  4. Nizz

hyperbipe_EA - Second version

here the second version for people that dont like that little orange line
  5. Nizz

hyperbipe_EA

(y) Thanks for show me that something is wrong. But i found only the top tail rudder that have no visuals selected, when you delet it and save it - Export the full airplane - Delet it in the Sim - Reimport it - it will any time be there. I check the plane in 3DS Max, there is nothing wrong or...
  6. Nizz

FOXNEWELO_EA

The ? got a update
  7. Nizz

FOXNEWELO_EA

Nizz submitted a new upload: FOXNEWELO_EA View the Swap Page
  8. Nizz

hyperbipe_EA

Its funny that error comes one time by the import then it is gone. He does not matter
  9. Nizz

hyperbipe_EA

Hi All i see no error when i load it in RF 9.5s
  10. Nizz

RealFlight Ranch V2_AP

New version of the "Realflight Range" press X to switch to the glider spawns. The scam in the picture comes from events spawners sorry there only visible in the pictures not on the flyingside
  11. Nizz

RealFlight Ranch V2_AP

Nizz submitted a new upload: RealFlight Ranch V2_AP View the Swap Page
  12. Nizz

Foka4_EA

? its ugly but a princess
  13. Nizz

Foka4_EA

Nizz submitted a new upload: Foka4_EA View the Swap Page
  14. Nizz

Salto_EA

:unsure: hm is the main wing to near to the nose ?
  15. Nizz

Salto_EA

Nizz submitted a new upload: Salto_EA View the Swap Page
Back