Recent content by noah410

1. noah410

Best design software for RF6

Well I have 3ds too. I'm just gonna use them for regular designing for now. I'm making a uav in real life. It's called the panther.
  2. noah410

Thanks. I'm gonna get that for now.
  3. noah410

Hi guys, I never expected this thread to get 85 replies, but hey that's fine:D I have one quick question: What company makes Wings design software? Thanks, Noah
  4. noah410

Ok everyone. I'm going to get 3ds student version and wings. whichever one I like better I'll keep using. I'm learning alot of stuff right now like 3D animation, java, airbrushing, and R/C Heli aerobatics so I may not be on all the time. Thanks for all of your help guys, Noah
  5. noah410

Thanks Madratter, I already have photoshop cs6 and may be getting the full edition of 3ds.
  6. noah410

Hi, After requesting a few things and them not getting anywhere I've decided that I'm going to learn to make my own. It's not that I have anything against the designers of this forum, It's that I've always wanted to learn for myself. So I would like to know what people use and recommend for a...
  7. noah410

Somebody give me something to do!

Somebody should make the Radjet 420 From Hobbking. That would be nice. link: http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__21320__Hobbyking_Radjet_420_Micro_Pusher_Jet_420mm_PNF_.html Thanks, Noah
  8. noah410

Request RF6 Aircraft Here

Ok, then it doesn't need to be to specs. Whoever designs it can just go by looks.
  9. noah410

Rc Explorer Quadrone Hi, I have a request for the Rc Explorer Quadrone. My requested specs are as follows: Flight time should be around 15 min. Must have a camera point built in where the actual one is and must be able to swivel. I'm thinking controlling the rotation with the knob and...
  10. noah410

Rc explorer Quadrone request

Hi, I have a request for the Rc Explorer Quadrone. My requested specs are as follows: Flight time should be around 15 min. Must have a camera point built in where the actual one is and must be able to swivel. I'm thinking controlling the rotation with the knob and controlling the tilt with...
  11. noah410

Van's RV-8

Wow, it's looking good. You can decide the paint scheme.
  12. noah410

rv8 cs i can only send the pics though email.
  13. noah410

Van's RV-8

hi Hi guys, I would like the wingspan for the model to be around 60". I also have a cs in mind but i have to take some pics. Thanks, Noah
Back