Recent content by nonoitall

1. N

RealFlight 6 on an AMD A8-3500M

Turns out he went ahead and bought one of his own choosing before I had a chance to recommend anything to him. Had an Intel IGP in it but oh well - I had warned him about those beforehand, so it's his informed decision. :rolleyes: At least if anyone else is wondering they'll have a few points...
  2. N

I don't think I'd touch an Intel IGP with a 10-foot pole for anything more sophisticated than Aero and maybe old N64 titles. :p I guess they're slowly improving, but quite slowly. AMD's 6620G is significantly better than Intel's offerings though. Graphics cards aren't my strongest area of...
  3. N

The store is probably going to be Amazon or NewEgg. "Gaming PC" is a rather indefinite and ever-changing term. My grandma thinks she has a gaming PC because she plays Windows Solitaire on it. Another friend of mine thinks he does not have a gaming PC because it performs sluggishly with...
  4. N

Anywayyyy...
  5. N

Yeah, I figured you guys would get the reference even without the forum supporting the tag. ;)
  6. N

Correction: Talked with him today and it turns out he wanted RF Basic. (He couldn't remember what it was called when I talked to him last night.) Are its requirements (aside from hard disk space) lower than RF6 or is it just a case of there being fewer planes in the Basic version? (If the...
  7. N

RealFlight Basic on an AMD A8-3500M EDIT: Originally this question was about RF6 but was later corrected to being about RF Basic. Sorry for the confusion! Hey guys. My friend is looking to buy a new laptop, mainly just for basic stuff like web surfing, but he also wants to be able to run...
Back