Recent content by nonpareil_one

1. N

Nonpareil Align T-Rex 600 Pro_AV

My edit of the Trex 600 Pro NSP Red, this is what I fly most these days.
  2. N

Nonpareil Align T-Rex 600 Pro_AV

nonpareil_one submitted a new upload: Nonpareil Align T-Rex 600 Pro_AV View the Swap Page
  3. N

Nonpareil-Dominion-CF_CS

Version update of my canopy for 4.5. While I don't claim it to be a fantastic work of art I see it around on mp, and I see lots of people have exported the tga, change the green to other colors and reuploaded it. Just wanted it to be clear that I made the splash first :P Enjoy.
  4. N

Nonpareil-Dominion-CF_CS

nonpareil_one submitted a new upload: Nonpareil-Dominion-CF_CS View the Swap Page
  5. N

Nonpareil_One Dominion 3D 90_AV

This my update to the Dominion 3d 90 (with a flybar, call me old fashioned) for 4.5. I've sent it to a few people and it's been requested I post it.
  6. N

Nonpareil_One Dominion 3D 90_AV

nonpareil_one submitted a new upload: Nonpareil_One Dominion 3D 90_AV View the Swap Page
  7. N

NEW Fully Detailed, Trex 600 Nitro Pro for G4.5

I'm having the same issue, G4.5 just crashes when I select this. I've tried with both the v4 installed and without. Update: I went into my G4 files in My Document\Realflight G4\Vehicles and deleted everything having to do with the Trex 600N from every sub folder and reloaded it. First time I...
  8. N

Curtis Youngblood Vibe 50_CS

Curtis Youngblood's Arizona Heli Vibe 50 canopy
  9. N

Curtis Youngblood Vibe 50_CS

nonpareil_one submitted a new upload: Curtis Youngblood Vibe 50_CS View the Swap Page
  10. N

Monitor size; max supported resolution

2048x2048??? I'm confused. That's a square screen :D Or, 2 of my monitors stacked one on top of the other... I use a Sony GDM-FW900, a 24" 16:10 Widescreen CRT (eats LCD image quality for lunch, but it's huge, 92lbs) I run at 2048x1280 windowed or full screen and the sim looks and runs...
  11. N

jerks on multiplayer.

I would pay the monthly to a hosting company if KE made a binary server, in a heartbeat. Whether it had cool features or just basic support for admins to maintain it and punt 'jerks' through the console I'd pay... NPO
  12. N

jerks on multiplayer.

That being said what I would really like to see to make multiplayer more robust in G4 is a stand alone server similar to multiplayer 3d games. A stand alone server supporting large numbers of players doesn't need a '3d gaming' system with the real time rendering capabilities needed to run G4...
  13. N

jerks on multiplayer.

I was just kidding about TD kicking me guys and I never have connection problems on his server either. ;-) Sorry if my sarcasm didn't come though. NPO
  14. N

jerks on multiplayer.

Is that why I keep getting spontaneously disconnected from RCMAC? Tail told me I must be having 'connection problems' cuz it wasn't him... :eek: NPO
  15. N

Problem with Raptor50

Lower the CG a little, it should clear it up. You can also dampen the head by reducing the head stiffness some which can make it better as well. NPO
Back