Recent content by noroslek

1. N

Letter descriptions

letter description Thanks Guys
  2. N

Letter descriptions

This will sound very stupid I know, but one has to learn somewhere. What do the letters EA, AV, CS etc. mean after the name of an airplane? Thank you so much for you assistance in this matter.
  3. N

3 channel

Thanks.
  4. N

3 channel

I am such a novice that I really need help here. I went and bought the GP4.5 and installed it on my new Vista computer. It works wonderfully. However, I still cannot find an airplane with only 3 channels (no ailerons) that will resemble the one I am building. Could someone be so kind as to...
  5. N

3 channel

Thank you very much!
  6. N

3 channel

opjose I got your message but am unsure what you are trying to tell me. I serched to no avail. I have tried to get an answer to this question several ways including emailing under the "conbtact us" option. I did this three different time over the period of two weeks with no response. Today I...
  7. N

3 channel

Thanks. Can't find one there. I looked at all the planes on the GP website before starting this thread, and can't tell that any are 3 chgannels. There is no Kadet.
  8. N

3 channel

Can someone tyell me if the GP 4.5 has any 3 channel (no aileron) airplanes on it? I am building a Kadet Senior to learn on and would like to practice. Thank you in advance for your help.
  9. N

3 channel

Thanks. How do I find swap pages?
  10. N

3 channel

Would someone please respond to my question? Thanks.
  11. N

3 channel

I am building a Kadet Senior with which I plan to learn to fly. Is there a 3 channel airplane in the GP 4.5 that is similar? Would like to practice with it first.
  12. N

CD vs. DVD

CDs vs. DVDs Jon, The video advertisement both shows and says its a DVD.
  13. N

CD vs. DVD

I can play CDs but not DVDs.
  14. N

CD vs. DVD

If the demo works does that mean the DVD will work on my computor?
  15. N

CD vs. DVD

I am a beginner here. Before I buy G4.5, I have a couple questions. I notice that it uses a DVD. My computer (windows XP) plays CDs but I don't think it plays DVDs. Will this product woprk? Secondly, can this product be set to fly with rudder only (that is no alirons) for beginner flying...
Back