Recent content by nrawayne

1. N

nraWayne's_Slow Stick Arizona Flag (fixed)_CS

This is a correction to the original version (nraWayne's_Slow Stick Arizona Flag_CS.RFX) which was missing two red stripes in the starburst. I made this colorscheme to look exactly like my slow stick. This is my adaption of the Arizona state flag to an aircraft colorscheme.
  2. N

nraWayne's_Slow Stick Arizona Flag (fixed)_CS

nrawayne submitted a new upload: nraWayne's_Slow Stick Arizona Flag (fixed)_CS View the Swap Page
  3. N

nraWayne's_Slinger_94-Inch_AV

Slinger with 94 inch (2.4 m) wing span.
  4. N

nraWayne's_Slinger_94-Inch_AV

nrawayne submitted a new upload: nraWayne's_Slinger_94-Inch_AV View the Swap Page
  5. N

nraWayne's_Slow Stick Arizona Flag_CS

PLEASE USE THE CORRECTED VERSION OF THIS COLORSCHEME NAMED nraWayne's_Slow Stick Arizona Flag (fixed)_CS. I made this colorscheme to look exactly like my slow stick. This is my adaption of the Arizona state flag to an aircraft colorscheme.
  6. N

nraWayne's_Slow Stick Arizona Flag_CS

nrawayne submitted a new upload: nraWayne's_Slow Stick Arizona Flag_CS View the Swap Page
  7. N

nraWayne's_Ultra Sport Arizona Flag 2_CS

My adaption of the Arizona state flag to a beautiful aircraft colorscheme (version 2).
  8. N

nraWayne's_Ultra Sport Arizona Flag 2_CS

nrawayne submitted a new upload: nraWayne's_Ultra Sport Arizona Flag 2_CS View the Swap Page
  9. N

nraWayne's_Ultra Sport Arizona Flag_CS

My adaption of the Arizona state flag to a beautiful aircraft colorscheme.
  10. N

nraWayne's_Ultra Sport Arizona Flag_CS

nrawayne submitted a new upload: nraWayne's_Ultra Sport Arizona Flag_CS View the Swap Page
  11. N

nraWayne's_Ultra Sport 40 Percent_AV

This is a very large version of the Ultra Sport. Scale: 40% (Since the Ultra Sport does not exist as a real-world aircraft, this figure assumes an 8 meter wing span as is typical of most aerobatic aircraft). Wingspan: 10'-3" (3.12 m) Performs knife-edges easily due to the following...
  12. N

nraWayne's_Ultra Sport 40 Percent_AV

nrawayne submitted a new upload: nraWayne's_Ultra Sport 40 Percent_AV View the Swap Page
Back