Recent content by old edge

1. O

T-28B Midour lll Del's edit_AV

Thanks to technoid who uploaded the T-28B Trojan 20% in May '22. The problem is I have a 1:3 scale Midour lll model tow plane which was sold by Topmodel Fr. from 2010 to sometime around 2015 and I wanted a sim plane to practice. The T-28 seemed like a good candidate to modify and hopefully fly...
  2. O

T-28B Midour lll Del's edit_AV

old edge submitted a new upload: T-28B Midour lll Del's edit_AV View the Swap Page
  3. O

Obstacle Course traffic cone loop_AP

Obstacle course from 9.5 with added traffic cones course to fly through the trees at trunk level. Pactice coordinated turns upright and inverted. Course starts with the Spektrum flag on either end of the airstrip. Del
  4. O

Obstacle Course traffic cone loop_AP

old edge submitted a new upload: Obstacle Course traffic cone loop_AP View the Swap Page
  5. O

Extra 330sc Del's edit 85 inch v2-6_AV

Another edit of the 330sc. I adjusted the main wing airfoil, added wingtip counterbalance to the wire frame and added a pilot's view cameral with pilot head tracking. view this on a non photo field with the F5 view. Del
  6. O

Extra 330sc Del's edit 85 inch v2-6_AV

old edge submitted a new upload: Extra 330sc Del's edit 85 inch v2-6_AV View the Swap Page
  7. O

RC Factory Veloxity Del's edit vs1-1_AV

Thanks to Mike 326 for original upload of this file on 9 14 23 and rcdoski on 9 14 23 edit. I edited to make it fly more like my Veloxity with a 43 inch Ws and mass of 30 oz. I also add a pilot cam with pilot view tracking and adjusted main wing air foil.
  8. O

RC Factory Veloxity Del's edit vs1-1_AV

old edge submitted a new upload: RC Factory Veloxity Del's edit vs1-1_AV View the Swap Page
  9. O

Pinnacle Athletic Campus traffic cones_PI

old edge submitted a new upload: Pinnacle Athletic Campus traffic cones_PI View the Swap Page
  10. O

Pinnacle Athletic Campus traffic cones_PI

Another upload of the Pinnacle athletic complex with added traffic cones for an oval track of sorts. Try this with the AC Cobra or any of the vehicles or try your hand with indoor foamy air racing in a multiplayer session. Del
  11. O

Modellflugplatz_Lindinge Del's edit_PI

old edge submitted a new upload: Modellflugplatz_Lindinge Del's edit_PI View the Swap Page
  12. O

Modellflugplatz_Lindinge Del's edit_PI

Thanks to Airbusfan for uploading this field. I adjusted the x-y axis, sun asthmas and angle, added and adjusted depth buffers, added grass depth buffers and textures and added additional tree buffers. Del
  13. O

Pinnacle Athletic Campus_PI

old edge submitted a new upload: Pinnacle Athletic Campus_PI View the Swap Page
  14. O

Pinnacle Athletic Campus_PI

Local indoor facility frequented by some club members. Looks like fun, Del
  15. O

F3P - Wognum Gym Del's edit_PI

old edge submitted a new upload: F3P - Wognum Gym Del's edit_PI View the Swap Page
Back