Recent content by Oldman62

1. Oldman62

RAF SE5a

Real Flite 9 Great looking SE5a! You guy's keep building great looking models and I'll have to update to Real Flite 9. By the way legoman, i'm still tinkering around with wings 3d but going to leave the real modeling to you guys. Ya'll build and I'll fly'em! :D
  2. Oldman62

RealFlight 9 !

You guys got that right! Bought a new computer when Windows 8 came out no more than 3 months was reading Windows 10 was on it's way. Bought a new Futuba R/C radio last year in May and before the end of the month Futuba up dated that radio. Guess I'm just old school, first car I bought was 20...
  3. Oldman62

RealFlight 9 !

Wished I had known Real Flite 9 was coming. I ordered Real Flite 8 from Tower Hobbies last of February of this year. I think we that bought Real Flite 8 anytime this year should be allowed a discount to up grade to Real Fite 9. The free update would be great, but even if it would be a 25 %...
  4. Oldman62

Beaufighter21

I watched Boof69 tutorial and Max 3DS looks to hard for me to learn. I guess Wings 3d is more or less a beginner's learning program compaired to Max 3DS. I have several winter aircraft that I was going to do but don't believe I'll get past Wings 3d. asj5547 the Beaufighter 21 looks great, hope...
  5. Oldman62

Honker_EA

HONKER BIPLANE BROUGHT TO YOU WITH THE HELP OF FRIENDS
  6. Oldman62

Honker_EA

Oldman62 submitted a new upload: Honker_EA View the Swap Page
  7. Oldman62

XL Super Hots_EA

XL SUPER hots BROUGHT TO REAL FLITE BY FRIENDS
  8. Oldman62

XL Super Hots_EA

Oldman62 submitted a new upload: XL Super Hots_EA View the Swap Page
  9. Oldman62

Need area for item downloads

Want to Thank BrokeDad & csgill75 for your help. I finely found the area to edit parameters for motors. I may of found it sooner or later but with you guys help I found what you guys were trying to show me. I can now really say RealFlite can do what it says and the best aircraft sim. on the...
  10. Oldman62

I have brought up this menu several times, but I only get the left side that list the motor names. Don't get the parameters for the motors. I have right clicked, left clicked on several motors and nothing. I have copied a motor and renamed it and still can't change the parameters. From what you...
  11. Oldman62

Guess I must be dumb! I re-read the RealFlite manual, and searched the aircraft editor and find no place where you can add your own motor (engine) of choice. I see where their is displacement for these but they are darken out and can't be changed. Maybe it's not a big deal, but why use a OS .40...
  12. Oldman62

Thank you for your reply. I have to agree RealFlite is above all other simulators. I didn't mean to down grade RealFlite if this is the way my post is being read. (Sorry! KnifeEdge). I have trimmed several aircraft to fly to my liking, and even change the motor from the list that is given. I...
  13. Oldman62

My thoughts on Real Flite 8: First off I would like to say it is a good learning tool for someone just starting out into R/C aircraft flying. It is a good learning tool for intermittent flier (beyond a trainer) that wants to learn maneuvers either be pattern or 3d flying. Will give you a idea...
  14. Oldman62

1983 RCM Corkscrew New Model Request

Hello, Just wondering if anyone would make a RFX for a model from years past. I built and flew this model (Corkscrew) back in 1983. I used a K&B Veco .19 glow fuel engine and Futuba radio. I flew this plane for 6 years before I destroyed it flying inverted and doing rolls to close to the...
Back