Recent content by OneToughCookie

1. O

Yak-54 (3D) Best one on RealFlight_AV

I know... another Yak-54 AV. Well, this one is different! It is awesome. I made it a little lighter, increased throws and expo on all surfaces. I made it so that it has a neutral cg for you 3D guys. If you want a more nose heavy plane, move engine to location to y axis: -0.500 then you will be...
  2. O

Yak-54 (3D) Best one on RealFlight_AV

OneToughCookie submitted a new upload: Yak-54 (3D) Best one on RealFlight_AV View the Swap Page
  3. O

Extreme Flight 104 rework SFG heavy CB 60 inch Final Edit_AV

So this is it... The best plane I've ever edited. It flies super smooth and great 3D and IMAC performance. Have fun! This is my final edit
  4. O

Extreme Flight 104 rework SFG heavy CB 60 inch Final Edit_AV

OneToughCookie submitted a new upload: Extreme Flight 104 rework SFG heavy CB 60 inch Final Edit_AV View the Swap Page
  5. O

Extreme Flight 104 rework SFG heavy CB 60 inch edit to my edit_AV

OK so that last one needed minor tweaks... THIS ONE GOTS IT! haha. come fly with me and my buddy matt (a.k.a. 3dhs and sab junky) at 3d flying JUST HAVE A GOOD TIME. soo yeah ;) download this puppy!!
  6. O

Extreme Flight 104 rework SFG heavy CB 60 inch edit to my edit_AV

OneToughCookie submitted a new upload: Extreme Flight 104 rework SFG heavy CB 60 inch edit to my edit_AV View the Swap Page
  7. O

Extreme Flight 104 rework SFG heavy CB 60 inch boss 3D_AV

This is an edit I made of 3DHS's. It flies super stable and excells in 3D!! I reccomend putting 3 clicks of down elev. on ur controller, and If you want to dial down the throws a little, by all means go ahead and re-post it saying, "mild 3d version"
  8. O

Extreme Flight 104 rework SFG heavy CB 60 inch boss 3D_AV

OneToughCookie submitted a new upload: Extreme Flight 104 rework SFG heavy CB 60 inch boss 3D_AV View the Swap Page
  9. O

Extreme Flight 104 rework SFG heavy CB v2_AV

An edit I made of 3dhs' I think it just helps with control of the plane. I changed throws to 60, made it a little more nose heavy but not to much. This is because it was pulling to the canopy a lot. Now it doesn't. Have fun!
  10. O

Extreme Flight 104 rework SFG heavy CB v2_AV

OneToughCookie submitted a new upload: Extreme Flight 104 rework SFG heavy CB v2_AV View the Swap Page
  11. O

Extra 300L Extreme 3D_AV

A neat little concoction I put together for the fun of it... Enjoy!
  12. O

Extra 300L Extreme 3D_AV

OneToughCookie submitted a new upload: Extra 300L Extreme 3D_AV View the Swap Page
  13. O

Ultimate Biplane 3D v2_AV

high-rates for 3D, low-rates for IMAC. Enjoy!
  14. O

Ultimate Biplane 3D v2_AV

OneToughCookie submitted a new upload: Ultimate Biplane 3D v2_AV View the Swap Page
  15. O

Flyzone Sensei 3D_AV

Beginner 3D! Have Fun!
Back