Recent content by ottootts

1. ottootts

How to build a model?

@legoman now that's a really good link. Thanks a lot!
  2. ottootts

How to build a model?

@Johnny31297 Great, many thanks for the help. (Looks like I've got a lot to learn...)
  3. ottootts

How to build a model?

@csgill75 Thanks for the info about 3dsmax. I've tried to search for FAQs or Howtos but the search engine here say eg. that FAQ is too short! What should I be looking for in the older forums?
  4. ottootts

How to build a model?

I want to try to build a custom model myself but I can't find any FAQs or tutorials on this topic. I'd be very grateful for any links or information on this. (I've got access to Autodesk 3ds Max.)
  5. ottootts

KEMax Plug-in - "is not a valid Win32 application.

[solved] OK, I found the required info here: http://area.autodesk.com/blogs/maxstation/installing_the_32bit_version_of_3ds_max_2012_on_64bit_windows "To install the 32bit version you need to run Setup32.exe which is available in the root of the media or the temp folder which is created when...
  6. ottootts

Help! I uninstalled the 64-bit version of 3ds Max, downloaded the latest 32-/64-bit installation and reinstalled it, but nowhere did it ask whether I wanted a 32- or 64-bit version. So it's a nice clean 64-bit installation again. WHERE does it offer to install a 32-bit version? :confused:
  7. ottootts

Thank you everyone! You've been a great help!
  8. ottootts

Ah! Many thanks, I must have replied 64-bit.
  9. ottootts

Does that mean only on a 32-bit systems? As there is only one installer for both 32- and 64-bit systems.
  10. ottootts

Many thanks for the quick reply ;-) Oh! That's quite a job to reinstall 3DSMax. Are you quite sure about this as the error message explicitly says that the plug-in is not a valid 32-bit application (not a 64-bit application)? PS I recently listened to a podcast "RC Today Show 065" with KE...
  11. ottootts

I just downloaded and installed the KEMax software (KEmax Toolkit (3DStudio Max 2012) on a Windows 7 64-bit system with a copy of "Autodesk 3ds Max 2012" already installed. I modified the 3ds Max installation according to the "additional steps" from the installation. The problem is that when...
  12. ottootts

multiplex funcub

That's a pity as the WIP looks really good. It seems a shame to let all the work be for nothing; especially when lots of folks would love to use it...
  13. ottootts

multiplex funcub

Finished yet? Hi Terry, Did you manage to finish the FunCub? I'd love to try it out / be a beta tester. If I can help in any way, please let me know (as I live in Germany) All the best, Otto
Back