Recent content by patdan10

1. P

Low Speed Octocopter

I finally got around to testing what you sent me, and it worked absolutely perfectly. I must have messed with the gains and forgotten at some point, because this feels exactly how I'd like it. Thank you!!! :D:D
  2. P

Low Speed Octocopter

No, I did not change the sizes of anything. All I've really done so far is limit the maximum speeds of the Loiter flight mode from the default Octocopter design. I'll be sure to check out the electric components tomorrow morning, and see if I can follow up. If it doesn't work out, I'll probably...
  3. P

Low Speed Octocopter

Hmmm, in my beginner's experience it seems to be correct to me? I haven't changed any of the default octocopter settings on them. How would I know? Also, are there resources where I can learn about this more technical stuff on my own, so I don't keep having to ask questions? Thank you for your...
  4. P

Trouble connecting PX4 / MissionPlanner to RF8

I am trying to import my Pixhawk parameters for an Octocopter hopefully via SITL into RealFlight 8, following this guide (http://ardupilot.org/dev/docs/sitl-with-realflight.html 2), but I do not have the realflight-quad setting or an octo equivalent within MissionPlanner. I also do not see the...
  5. P

Low Speed Octocopter

Sorry, I am very much a beginner. How would go about checking that?
  6. P

Low Speed Octocopter

I am trying to build a very stable octocopter that flies in Loiter at about 4 MPH maximum, but I cannot seem to get the stability right, no matter what I do with the gain and PID controls. It seems to bob up and down almost infinitely, and nothing I do changes that. Does anyone have any suggestions?
  7. P

Connect PX4 / MissionPlanner to RF8

I am trying to import my Pixhawk parameters for an Octocopter hopefully via SITL into RealFlight 8, following this guide (http://ardupilot.org/dev/docs/sitl-with-realflight.html 2), but I do not have the realflight-quad setting or an octo equivalent within MissionPlanner. Does anyone have this...
Back