Recent content by pbm77

1. P

Honest opinions concerning fixing the KE forums.

Have to agree with this. I read some here from time to time to see if anything exiting is on the way, but the childish and hostile behavior of the few regulars here, makes sure that I don’t want to post or contribute. They clearly can’t see it themselves, but there is no question in my mind...
  2. P

Request Aircraft here

Same here :)
  3. P

430. Slides like on ice, no steering, no friction....

Hmmm, have heard about this problem on several forums, and from many users, so just took it for granted that it was a known problem. Sorry about that :( . I have change the friction and rolling coefficient and it doesn’t help on the problem. It still “slides like on ice” sometimes. Hope that...
  4. P

430. Slides like on ice, no steering, no friction....

Yes. I also have it. It’s a known problem, and hopefully KE will do something about it (and other ground handling problems). I for one am getting very annoyed by this problem, don’t know if others don’t land their planes again, but after training the IMAC or something else, it’s really annoying...
  5. P

A huge thank you...

That’s great news :D . Was getting worried since we haven’t heard much from you lately. Really looking forward to this. Your Shokie is one of my all time favorites :D . Peter Madsen
  6. P

Katana Mini - test upload

Any difference between this and the one on your site? (this is a little bigger, but is that just because it’s not a zip file?) Anyway thanks for a great plane. One of my favorites :D /Peter
  7. P

Color Schemes

8. P

Color Schemes

Don’t know what I do wrong. Can’t use the importer and if I just places the files in the color scheme folder I get a .dds error (there is no .dds file like with the other planes). /Peter
  9. P

Color Schemes

I can’t install these through the importer function. I get these files: Black Mini Katana.colorscheme Black Mini Katana.jpg Black Mini Katana.tga g3x.enc /Peter
  10. P

.430 bugs

Also, the torque effect still seems too much. /Peter
  11. P

Realflight update version .430 discussion

Am I the only one that sometimes still gets the problem with the plane not stopping after landing?? /Peter
  12. P

.430 bugs

I still get the problem with the planes not stopping after landing (is this what you call the ice thing?!). I only use photo fields (if its matters) But, other than that it looks and feels great. Thanks KE :)
  13. P

Are you happy with the physics in the new update

Might be a good idea with a new poll, since the new patch make it difficult to see if people is voting for version .426 or .430 vs. 4.1! Anyway I think that .426 was good. .430 is a bit more snappy, but not as much as 4.1. A good compromise I think.
  14. P

Request Aircraft Here!

Looking forward to the edge 540 shocky. Where will they be made available? /Peter
  15. P

Couple of my models for you all

Well, I tried making a different color on the Katana after seeing your post, and I can have different color schemes for the planes. The way I do it, is by selecting “Aircraft” in the menu, and then “save color scheme as”. Then just name it what you would like, and then you have a copy of the...
Back