Recent content by persianninja

1. P

Some Planes Stuck on Safe Mode? Anyone else have this problem?

Yep that worked, just needed to calibrate all 3 switches. Thanks!
  2. P

Doh I think I got it too. The settings are a bit different than Trainer Version. went to main screen of the app and changed to the 5-6channel controller (in Trainer you had access to those settings directly from the flight page). I can switch now (although only between Beginner and Experienced...
  3. P

Hello!, I have a similar issue. I just bought a Carbon Cub S 2 1.3m Chandra Patey and before I fly it, i wanted to test the virtual plane in RealFlight software. So I played with that model in the Trainer version, then recently bought the upgrade to Evolution to have more fields/options to test...
  4. P

Getting RealFlight to work wirelessly with WS2000 to DXS transmitter

Wow that worked, thank you so much! Thanks for the other info as well. So far seems like most of the main controls I'd want to learn RC flying on are mapped luckily :). Just curious, Is there a slight lag when using the real life DXs controller with WS2000? or is it the same as using the wired...
  5. P

Getting RealFlight to work wirelessly with WS2000 to DXS transmitter

Hey all, 1st post here :). Just got into RC Planes. I have that wired Interlink Transmitter which works with RealFlight Trainer, but I just got a Carbon Cub that includes a WS2000 Dongle which i believe can hook up with the Carbon Cub's DXS transmitter wirelessly so I don't need the wired...
Back