Recent content by phenom

1. P

Slick 540 JJ Edit_AV

Heres an updated version of my last edit. I have a DA 150 on re3 pipes. Flys very light and pretty good. Have fun. :)
  2. P

Slick 540 JJ Edit_AV

phenom submitted a new upload: Slick 540 JJ Edit_AV View the Swap Page
  3. P

Extra 300L DA 120_AV

Heres a aeroworks extra 300. I believe this flies really good. Took time to work out some stuff but i got it. Ive re edited it so it doesnt fly so weird. ch.7- red white blue smoke. weight- 27 pounds. engine- DA 120 re3 pipes prop- 27-10 mejzlik
  4. P

Extra 300L DA 120_AV

phenom submitted a new upload: Extra 300L DA 120_AV View the Swap Page
  5. P

Extra 300L DA 120_AV - Images

Images
  6. P

Extra 300L DA 120_AV

phenom updated Extra 300L DA 120_AV with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  7. P

AJ Slick (126')_AV

Heres the 126' slick from 3DHS. This took forever to get the engine to work right. Theres smoke but no swith to turn it off. If you wanna take it off then go into the edit menu and take it off. This plane has a DA 200 on cans and a 30-13 evo mejzlik prop. It flies pretty much just like the...
  8. P

AJ Slick (126')_AV

phenom submitted a new upload: AJ Slick (126')_AV View the Swap Page
  9. P

AJ Slick (126')_AV - Images

Images
  10. P

AJ Slick (126')_AV

phenom updated AJ Slick (126')_AV with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  11. P

RealFlight Airliner big_AV

Heres a full scale airliner. Major power. Have fun. It has a camera in the cockpit.
  12. P

RealFlight Airliner big_AV

phenom submitted a new upload: RealFlight Airliner big_AV View the Swap Page
  13. P

Aeroworks 100cc yak 55_AV

Heres a edit that i made to fly like the aeroworks yak 55. It has a DA 120 on re3 pipes. comment and rate it.
  14. P

Aeroworks 100cc yak 55_AV

phenom submitted a new upload: Aeroworks 100cc yak 55_AV View the Swap Page
  15. P

Texas T-Cart_AV

Heres Randy Hendersons clippedwing taylorcraft. It has a lycoming 180cc and its a really good flying aircraft. The brakes come in when you pull on the stick but when it stops give it power couse it will tip.Enjoy.
Back