Recent content by phoenix2010

1. P

phoenix2010 issues

exception list comodo Of course...there is a provision for exception ,list..but never tried it out..The answer might b there....
  2. P

phoenix2010 issues

Sim crash Issue SOLVED Jeffpn and Opjose....finally i made it...As per instructions from Realflight i uninstalled Comodo firewall and AVG antivirus and the sim started working...I am so happy that i cant wipe the smile off my face...Thanks dudes for your help..now the next job is to find a...
  3. P

phoenix2010 issues

Jeffpn and Opjose...Thank you both for following up and helpin me....I am using AVG antivirus along with comodo firewall..If you guys can help me diagnose the system, i can send over the dxdiag info which has a complete profile of the hardware and any other clashes...well there are none...as far...
  4. P

phoenix2010 issues

G5 Installation crash on Vista business Got you...Well its the same story...the Disc copies but installer crashes again when i try from the copy on my hard disk...looks as if i have to install XP now...Thanks Jeffpn for suggestions
  5. P

phoenix2010 issues

Let me try them out Thanks for the response guys...Well i did try the DEP solution but to no avail....Today the Real Flight help desk gave me the suggestion to try the install in Safe Mode and yes the install worked, and also the registration worked...but when i revert back to normal mode..the...
  6. P

Common Fixes To RealFlight Product

where's my post gone???? i did a post yesterday on my difficulties in installing G5 in Vista business and LO BEHOLD..today my post has been removed...hey what is happening..??
  7. P

phoenix2010 issues

G5 installation issues Can somebody plz help me or guide me...direct x is version 11 and i have done all recommendations by Swanley... nothing seems to work. i suspect it is Vista business that is the problem...any help would be appreciated.....
  8. P

phoenix2010 issues

G5 installtion issues Hi everybody, plz help me out here Today i purchased the Real Flight G5 simulator from Hobby Centre in Qatar, as i am an enthusiast of RC airplanes and my intention was to get some premium training from G5. But the DVD fails to install in my system even though i tried...
Back