Recent content by phrank

1. phrank

New Product: Great Planes RealFlight Drone w/InterLink Elite

Not bad for $129 including the Interlink. Not for me, but if you're finally ditching dx9 for G8, then you've got my attention. Take all the time you need.
  2. phrank

Request for quadcopter model modification

If you are at a photofield you can not select a camera view other than the default. If you change to a 3D field, additional camera views are available. Usually documented in the aircraft description.
  3. phrank

RF 7 with Blender 2.7, is that possible?

I would say, stay as far away as you can from Blender. A very short list of people have had success with it. Instead, get the FREE student license for 3dsMax, everything you need is there, except the painting part which can be done with Gimp or Photoshop. Many tutorials, including some...
  4. phrank

moving RF7 to my new computer

Don't need to install 3.5 to get RF7 upgrade. Just need the Interlink.
  5. phrank

CS Change

Gimp or Photoshop are popular around here.
  6. phrank

RF 7 resets at random??

Pressing space bar can reset the plane also. Are you resting your Interlink on your keyboard?
  7. phrank

Just updated to Windows 8.1 and now videos prob.

They've been doing that, 3D got enabled. Turn it off.
  8. phrank

Wind

I think you should put it in your startup script.
  9. phrank

Skywalker X8

That's a nice looking drone.
  10. phrank

Addons Versus Megapacks

They all provide additional content (Aircraft, Airfields) There are 3 packages really: Add-ons - Free download for G4 users and above Expansion Packs 1-7: Some are still available for sale Mega Packs(Heli and Aircraft): Mostly repackaged Expansion 1-3 plus some new ones. It appears that...
  11. phrank

Tactic TTX600 battery life?

There is only a complex answer to that: 4 rechargeable batteries (1.2Vx4) = 4.8V nominal 4 Alkaline batteries (1.5Vx4) = 6V nominal Capacity of each battery(mAh) depends on what brand you buy: Alkaline/Nimh capacity can be up to 1200mAh. Alkies "should" last longer having a higher nominal...
  12. phrank

Realistic flying B-17 and B-25?

The simulation is only as good as the effort the person put into it. That kind of effort would come from an owner that has taken specific measurements, weight, and behavior analysis of the real model to the simulation. Without a specific statement to that effect, it's a fantasy approximation...
  13. phrank

Need An Airport Made

So, you want someone to carry their Panorama gear out to Detroit-Wayne County Metropolitan Airport : Check! Which Runway? Or is it just outside where they load the luggage into the plane?
  14. phrank

Problema configuracion emisora con helicopteros

Heh! :D You don't have that TX? Hmmmmm, Which one then? ;)
  15. phrank

confused

You joined in 2009, managed to remember your userid/password. Hmmm, you tell us. :D Are you looking for the Realflight G3 forum or some other G3?
Back