Recent content by PilotAt6

1. P

Crowd control

Ingenious
  2. P

Flettner 282 Kolibri Build

Two very interesting aircraft. I am intrigued by the flying train, and which way you will go with it. Does look like it should land on water though!
  3. P

Galloping Ghost EP

I vote for #2 It's looking really nice technoid !
  4. P

AT-28D-5

Beta looks like a finished product ... Great Job on the aircraft and the physics. Thanks for your efforts !
  5. P

North American P-51 build thread

Fabulous ! Best P 51 available. I've been waiting on this for years ... Thanks legoman. Just getting my computer working after hard drive crash, so I'm late to the game ! Looks AND fly's fantastic. Thanks for all the features ... (separate inner doors, cockpit controls/doors , radiator door...
  6. P

AT-28D-5

Technoid ... Even more on Smoke Guess I was thinking more as exhaust smoke rather than show smoke. Two thoughts come to my mind.. 1. I would substitute a switch for the airspeed. Reasoning - I've been at air shows where the pilot had smoke on while sitting still, then took off in a cloud of...
  7. P

AT-28D-5

Technoid ..... More on the smoke routine. I set : RPM START to Min = 250 or so Max = 350 or so AIRSPEED FLYING to min=25 or so Max = 26 or so Standard Mix ( two variables ) RPM START ,reverse = No ; AIRSPEED FLYING, reverse= No Mix Type = Minimum When either the RPM or Flying speed is below...
  8. P

AT-28D-5

Reference the smoke .... Why not set it to RPM and Airspeed for on ? Both need to be met for on. In RF I do this by setting up the two conditions then use a mix of the two with minimum as the condition. Then if the prop isn't spinning or the aircraft isn't moving .... No smoke. My Computer is...
  9. P

Another variation on the RAF theme ...........
  10. P

Editor default layout

I'm taking this as a positive future for RF ... especially the "wink" ....
  11. P

AT-28D-5

Take a deserved break ... but please return !!!
  12. P

Down time.

Sort of encouraging to see any activity with RF. Especially keeping this forum updated (and active) ! Next I would like to see (hear) RF-10 ... or any update to the graphics engine !!!!!
  13. P

Editor default layout

I just hope HH is going to continue developing RF. No news yet on their future plans. If they just keep marketing the current version, I believe RF will soon become extinct!
  14. P

Color scheme for upcoming RF P-51A
Back