Recent content by PimPiNo3o7

1. P

3DH 47 Extra SHP_AV

This is the Updated 3D Hobbyshop 47 inch Extra with better low speed handling and scale size.
  2. P

3DH 47 Extra SHP_AV

PimPiNo3o7 submitted a new upload: 3DH 47 Extra SHP_AV View the Swap Page
  3. P

3D Hobbyshop 47 Extra SHP_AV

This is my attempt to create the 3D Hobbyshop 47 inch Extra SHP. This is a 3D/Freestyle Plane that is stable and can do most if not all the 3D/Aerobatic maneuvers. Enjoy!
  4. P

3D Hobbyshop 47 Extra SHP_AV

PimPiNo3o7 submitted a new upload: 3D Hobbyshop 47 Extra SHP_AV View the Swap Page
  5. P

Extra CS Please!!!

Now thats exagerating a little bit now :( . The avatar didnt contain any nudity and wasnt ronchy or as bad a Blade Scaper makes it seems(man arent you the grench that stole christmas :eek: ) But anyhoo :rolleyes: It had two nice ladies posing showing thier dariaire, and wasnt degrading anyone...
  6. P

Extra CS Please!!!

Ok how about a free APC or Master Airscrew prop(any size you want, but just 1) for whoever puts the color scheme on there. :D
  7. P

Extra CS Please!!!

Ok are you happy now :rolleyes: , anyways back to the question now. So can anyone do it. I thought since I included some bmp files that it would make the job a little easier since I dont have the knowledge to chang it myself at this time.
  8. P

Extra CS Please!!!

Can someone please put this color scheme on this Extra for me please :D . I would do it myself but I dont know how. here is the plane:ExtremeFlight Extra AV here is the color scheme:3D Hobbyshop Extra 330 Thank You Very Much :p
Back