Recent content by piperpilot0DA

1. P

EDGEWOOD FLYERS_NY_PI - Edgewood Field, Deer Park, NY. Home of the Edgewood Flyers

This is a rendition of the Edgewood Flyers field located in Deer Park, Long Island NY. A field that has been created on land that belongs to the New York State Department of Conservation. These pictures do not accurately depict the photo field. I used the incorrect photos as the preview. All...
  2. P

EDGEWOOD FLYERS_NY_PI

piperpilot0DA updated EDGEWOOD FLYERS_NY_PI with a new update entry: Edgewood Field, Deer Park, NY. Home of the Edgewood Flyers Read the rest of this update entry...
  3. P

EDGEWOOD FLYERS_NY_PI - Edgewood Field, Deer Park, NY.

THE LIGHT GREEN AREAS IN THE PICTURES ARE NOT IN THE ACTUAL PHOTO FIELD. THE LIGHT GREEN AREAS ARE ONLY PART OF THE PRODUCTION AND ILLUSTRATE THE AREAS ON THE FIELD THAT ARE NOT SMOOTH. I UPLOADED THE WRONG PICTURES FOR THE PREVIEW. This is a rendition of the Edgewood Flyers field located...
  4. P

EDGEWOOD FLYERS_NY_PI

piperpilot0DA updated EDGEWOOD FLYERS_NY_PI with a new update entry: Edgewood Field, Deer Park, NY. Read the rest of this update entry...
  5. P

EDGEWOOD FLYERS_NY_PI

Walter, I just saw your message. Sorry about your Dad’s passing. My family is doing great. We moved to Georgia in 2016. Work transfer. We are very appreciative of the move. We love it here. I’m glad you got to use the Realflight field. It was a lot of work to create it. I use it on...
  6. P

RF7 swap files

Ryan, I did get the problem worked out. 12 o'clock was right. The IP file has to be uploaded. My airport does work in RF 6.5 too.
  7. P

EDGEWOOD FLYERS_NY_PI

8. P

EDGEWOOD FLYERS_NY_PI

piperpilot0DA submitted a new upload: EDGEWOOD FLYERS_NY_PI View the Swap Page
  9. P

RF7 swap files

Ryan, I uploaded a RF7 photofield (Edgewood Field) to swap page. When a friend downloaded and installed, and runs the field it opens with just the blue sky. He is running RF7. BTW is RF7 field usable by prior versions of RF?
  10. P

Designing Airports - Tips and Tricks

Having just completed my first photo field, I would like to put in my two cents for this forum. The key problem I had was stitching the photos to create the panograph image. I used professional gear and an expert photographer to take the photos. One of the things I would do differently is make...
  11. P

Photofield Completed OP, Thanks for all your help. If you look on the swap page, and search for Edgewood, you will see that I successfully completed the photofield. It was difficult and I don't know what I would have done without guidance from you and the others on the forum.
  12. P

Major, I used a program called AUTOSTITCH and finally got a useable Pano. I had to photoshop a sky to the pano though. The aircraft I use tend to look realistic on one end of the field, however, it does not "shrink" to a realistic size on the other end. Can you tell what is going wrong?
  13. P

Maj, I did use a Canon camera, and I do have Photostitch. I tried the software but it does not seem to be able to stitch a 360-180 pano. I have tried all settings of merge and arrange, but it does not seem to work for me. Do you have knowledge to help me?
  14. P

Thanks OP Do you do any work with Hugin? I used PTGUI and had no problem with creating the field in RF7. It just has the watermarks. I use 10000 x 5000 and other 2 to 1 ratios for both programs. Is there someone out there that might be able to run my pano through the paid version of...
  15. P

HUGIN Software vs. RF7 I completed the pano of my field with much success. I used the free version of PTGUI and got great results in RF7, of course I have the water marks. The horizon came out right, and the view of the aircraft at each end of the field is accurate. I tried to stitch the...
Back