Recent content by Plan Nueve

1. P

f-16cFACH_CS

In November of 2004 it became clear that the Chilean government was also seeking urgent replacement for its aging Mirage 50/5M aircraft. Operating costs are soaring and spare parts are getting hard to obtain. It is believed that negiotiations are underway with the Dutch government to aqcuire a...
  2. P

f-16cFACH_CS

Plan Nueve submitted a new upload: f-16cFACH_CS View the Swap Page
  3. P

f-16cFACH_CS - Images

Images
  4. P

f-16cFACH_CS

Plan Nueve updated f-16cFACH_CS with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  5. P

Extra_Foamy_Halcones_CS

High Aerobatics team "Halcones" was created as a link between the Chilean Air Force and the citizenship. This "Foamy" Extra 300 shows the colors of the number 1 "Lider" plane. This color scheme was made by Alejandro Cornejo U.. Aguilas Blancas. Chile.
  6. P

Extra_Foamy_Halcones_CS

Plan Nueve submitted a new upload: Extra_Foamy_Halcones_CS View the Swap Page
  7. P

El Bosque_AP

Base Aérea El Bosque...hogar de los gloriosos Águilas Blancas del Centor de ex cadetes y oficiales de la Fuerza Aérea de Chile. Modelo virtual desarrollado por Alejandro Cornejo U.
  8. P

El Bosque_AP

Plan Nueve submitted a new upload: El Bosque_AP View the Swap Page
  9. P

halcones_CS

High Aerobatics team "Halcones" was created as a link between the Chilean Air Force and the citizenship. This Extra 300 shows the colors of the number 5 "solo" plane. This color scheme was made by Alejandro Cornejo U.. Aguilas Blancas. Chile.
  10. P

halcones_CS

Plan Nueve submitted a new upload: halcones_CS View the Swap Page
  11. P

halcones_CS - Images

Images
  12. P

halcones_CS

Plan Nueve updated halcones_CS with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  13. P

export planes to 3D MAX to edit them

Hi guys It´s my first post.... I want to make some modification to create new versions. So how can I import from MAX an all ready exist plane to edit it??????? Best regards. Alejandro
Back