Recent content by plane guy

1. plane guy

Formal address to KE concerning the ratings

i'm in on this, considering someone decided he would rate my file a 1, and then claimed that "the way i rate, lower is better", the system is flawed, there is almost 0 regulating on the files, and its truly annoying, -i'm in -p.s. ill bring the jiffypop
  2. plane guy

aerobatics team

well, i'll be looking for them online, guess i'll see you guys online!
  3. plane guy

aerobatics team

i'd love to, Mathias. let me know how to get started and i'm in!
  4. plane guy

aerobatics team

tell me more...:D hopefully he sees this thread!
  5. plane guy

aerobatics team

hey guys, i was just wondering if anyone out there has done a RF aerobatics/demo team. i know it's kinda a dumb question, but it's been nagging me for a while :rolleyes: thanks guys! -plane guy
  6. plane guy

Request RF6 Aircraft Here

sorry about that jeffpn, being military, couldn't find much in the way of 3 views or straight-ons but i did find one of the helios and two of different uav's i found while searching they may be a little big.. sorry
  7. plane guy

Request RF6 Aircraft Here

hows about one o deez? 1.helios flying wing uav 2.mq-11 raven 3. 3d fuse puma 4.AV puma uav 5.AV wasp uav
  8. plane guy

Great Planes Syncro

tail feathers and short wing
  9. plane guy

Great Planes Syncro

here's some of the gear and inlets
  10. plane guy

Engine questions

:rolleyes:
  11. plane guy

Mystery build

sorry guys i was away for a while on vacation, ill get my progress posted soon
  12. plane guy

Mystery build

brakes and tires, all in the timing right now i'm making the 'bot use its arms to balance its not a great walker but it moves
  13. plane guy

Mystery build

making some progress... walking used forward/back stick movements to walk and right/left to turn a little clunky but its movement!:cool:
  14. plane guy

Mystery build

lemme see what i can do..
  15. plane guy

elvator music while using RF6

it's amazing how quickly the subject of a thread can change :D
Back